Chapter 5: Teaching

What's up how are you?

Ummmm sorry for not posting as much as I wanted to during this week. Anyways, hope you like this chapter.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

So it's been 2 weeks since I've gotten to the HQ thing and I kind of like it. I've met most of Eren's friends. And I like all of them!

So there is Sasha, when I got there she was eating her heart out on a potato. I really like her, she likes food just like me.

Then there is Connie. Connie is really......... ummm......... distant. He doesn't really get a lot of things that I talk about, but he is pretty fun to talk to.

Next is Jean. This is the dude that I think doesn't really like Eren, but he REALLY likes Mikasa. It's pretty obvious but I don't think that Eren realizes this. Anyways he is nice but really flirty.

And finally there is Armin. Armin is like my little baby. He's so cute!!! I just want to squeeze him and never let go. Me and Armin have gotten really close and he's kind of like one of my best friends. Right after Eren and Mikasa...... well maybe not Mikasa, when I talk to Eren sometimes she just stares at me with pure hatred in her eyes. It's kind of weird honestly. I think that she likes him.

So right now Hanji is outside with Eren and I trying to run tests on us.

This woman is literally going to be the death of me.

"Ok Y/N you are going to over there," she points next to a tree about a mile away from him, "and Eren you are going to transform then try to talk to
Y/N from over there using titan language." She says with her eyes all sparkly.
I quietly jog over to the tree and wait.
Eren has pretty much gotten most of my language. He is a really fast learner, and I can talk with him and have a full on conversation all the time.

Eren bites his hand and transforms. What Hanji does not understand is that my language is basically a series of small roars. It depends on the volume of the roar, the tone of it, and well how many he does. It's weird, but I understand it.

"HELLO!! CAN YOU HEAR ME??" Eren basically screams.

I cover my ears while saying,
"Yes loud and clear Eren! Tone it down a bit will ya?"

"Oh sorry..."

"It's fine."

Hanji screams. "SKREEEEEE!!!! THAT IS SO COOL YOU GUYS!!! You know it would be kind of cool if Y/N could be a titan shifter too, then I could run more fun tests." She says.

I still don't really like Hanji but she is kind of fun to hang out with. She makes my day a little better.

Eren gets out of his titan form and slides down the back. He runs over to Hanji and I do the same thing.

"Wow! This is cool! I can't believe that I've basically learned most of the titan language." Eren tells Hanji.

"Well I didn't really have a choice to teach you or not. I mean Captain Shorty is pretty scary, I don't like him." I say.

But Eren has really grown on me.

"Yeah I don't think that anyone of the scouts really like him, BUT I DO!!" She says.

Eren and I burst out laughing because Hanji is being so silly.

Oh and if your wondering, I have basically gotten the 3DMG stuff down. The first time I had to train with Levi he was amazed. I got all of the napes of the titan dummys, all in record time is what Levi said. He was really surprised. That was the first time I had seen him use any other emotion than just serious.
So now I don't really have to train with him anymore.

I didn't really notice Eren and Hanji staring at me until I came back into reality. I must have been staring off into space.

"Hey Y/N are you ok?" Eren asks me, worry laced into his tone of voice.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just spaced out for a minute. Anyways let's go back into our room and take a break." I say as my eyelids slowly start closing.

"Yeah that sounds cool." Eren says as he picks me up bridal style.

"Hey Eren what are you doing??" I say groggily.

"I'm taking you to your bed. You seemed like you would pass out at any second while standing there."

"Oh *yawning* ok that's sounds..... nice...." I say letting the darkness consume my vision as Eren chuckles at my tired sentence.

Eren's P.O.V.

She's so cute when she's sleepy. I kind of want to cuddle her until she wakes up.

I walk into the building and start climbing the stairs. On the way up to
Y/N's room I pass Armin and Mikasa in the hallway.

"Hey Eren. Why are you holding Y/N like that?" Asks Armin.

"Oh she almost fell asleep outside, so I picked her up and she fell asleep in my arms so I'm taking her to her bed." I say while walking away.

"Oh ok, bye Eren!!" Yells Armin after me.

When I get into her room I set her down on the bed, cover her up with the blanket and get under the covers with her. I grab her waist and pull her close to me while slowly falling asleep with her in my arms.

I could lay here for the rest of my life.

End chapter 5.
———————————-———-———-——
Hey guys!! Hope you liked the chapter!!
Here is a cute picture of Tae to send you off!!

Sorry for those of you who don't like or don't know BTS but I CANT RESIST MYSELFFFFF!!!HES JUST SO FRIKIN CUUUTEEE!!

HES JUST SO FRIKIN CUUUTEEE!!

Anyways, see you next chapter!!

I 💜 EVERYONE!!