Chapter 3: Wedding Party Karaoke Night

Brianna curled her red hair and put on a black summer dress with black knee high boots and she did her make up to make her blue eyes pop. She walked downstairs and Nat said "You look great" 

"Thanks" she said

"Let's go." Sam said as the guys came up behind them.

Brianna turned around and seen Bucky. He swallowed hard and said "Yeah let's get this over with." 

They found the karaoke bar and found the table she reserved and ordered a round of tequila. Brianna picked her first song which was "TIn Man" by Miranda Lambert she got up there and started to sing and Wanda said "Oh this could back fire Nat" 

Bucky said "Nat she said she was divorced." 

"Twice Bucky..her first marriage and her 2nd marriage both ended with her leaving them." Nat said 

He looked up at her on the stage and said "She's been married twice." 

"Yeah Buck.. " Nat said 

By the time it was her turn again she was very drunk and pulled out her favorite song to sing in the car when Ellie wasn't around and that was "Bitch" by Merdith Brooks. 

"Whooo Brianna" Wanda yelled when she heard the song . 

Nat said "Get it Brianna!!" 

Sam smiled and said "It's like the song was written for her right Bucky." 

Bucky said "Shut up Sam.." 

"You don't like her song." Sasha said 

She came back to the table and did another shot and said "that was fun." 

Then Nat picked her next song which "Best Days Of Your LIfe." which she did on purpose she knew how to work Bucky. Brianna had no idea that Nat was trying to push his buttons cause he got mad at her for picking her to be the maid of honor. 

Bucky said " Nat I hate you right now You picked her song on purpose I know you did." 

She took a break from the karaoke and someone got up there to sing "Just A Dream" By Nelly and she was singing along as she did shots with the girls. Wanda pulled her out on the floor to dance with her to "one more night" by Maroon 5. She was having a blast for the first in 2 years.

She picked another song which was "Who Knew" by Pink. She looked right at him cause this was her song when they broke up she blared it all the way back to North Carolina that day. He looked  down and sighed and Steve said "Oh I know this song this the song she turned up really loud when she left." 

Bucky said "How much longer do we have to stay here Nat?'

"What's the matter?' Nat said

"I rather be at the hotel with my wife and son." he said 

He closed his eyes as she sang the last part of the song and he said "I need to go back to the hotel." 

She walked back to the table and did another shot and Wanda said "It's time to go." 

"Oh why whose being the party pooper?" Brianna said

"Bucky doesn't like the songs you are singing." Sasha said

"That's not what I said she can sing all about how she's been burned but let guess sweetheart you don't want to leave cause you want some guy to take you home." Bucky said 

"When have I ever been one to be a bar slut that's you Bucky." she said and walked off to put in for another song. Then went to the bar and ordered herself 3 shots of bourbon and then she did her next song which was "I'm The Only One" by Melissa Etheridge 

"What' is she doing" Bucky said 

"This was her karoake song for months Bucky when you two broke up." Nat said 

She took the mic off the stand and started to walked towards him and without breaking the gaze with him. She finished her song and then did 3 more bourbon shots and said "Ok now Grandpa Barnes can go home." 

"What was the point of that Brianna Morgan." he said 

She grabbed her purse and went and paid her tab and then left. 

"So much for playing nice Bucky" Steve said

"She pushed my buttons all night" he said as he went to pay his tab. 

They all got back to the hotel and she was wiping tears ever since Bucky did what he did to her her tough skin that she once had was broken. Bucky seen her wiping as the elevator closed and said "Well that's new"

"You don't get it Bucky." Nat said as she and girls went to comfort her.