Chapter 8: One Nasty Divorce

The next morning Bucky made Alexander some breakfast and got his daughter Amelia a bottle and sat down and fed her. Noelle came in and said "I'm sorry for yelling last night" as she kissed his cheek and wrapped her arms around his neck from behind him as he sat on the couch.

"Noelle I want a divorce." he said as he looked up at her. 

"What?' she said 

"I'm not happy with you I haven't been for awhile it's time that we face the truth." he said 

She started to cry and said "But Bucky we have been together so long why now?'

"Cause I'm still in love with Brianna." he said 

Her mouth dropped and she wiped tears and left the room. Bucky finished up feeding Amelia and got both of his kids dressed and put them in his truck and drove over to Brianna's house. She opened the door and said "Well this is a nice surprise." 

He smiled and said "Well mama is a little upset with me right now so I figured we would get out of the house for awhile" as he walked up to the front door. 

She smiled and shook her head and he said "What?'

"Nothing." she said 

"No what brought this smile I know this smile it's a smile I get when I have done something sexy to you." he said

"You being daddy is so freaking sexy" she said 

"Oh yeah mmm then maybe we should make one of our own." he said as he kissed her. 

"Mmm baby we probably already have." she said as she went back inside and said "Ellie baby look you have someone to play with for a little awhile." as Alexander came over to play with Ellie. 

He put Amelia's car seat down and got her out and he said "This is my daughter Amelia." 

"Boy she really likes A names." she said

"I picked her name don't make fun of it besides I like to call her Millie" he said as he kissed her nose then let Brianna hold her. 

"She's beautiful James." she said 

He watched her with his daughter and he smiled and he said "I told Noelle that I wanted a divorce that's why she's upset right now." 

She looked up at him and said "I figured that's what you meant" 

They spent the whole day together with their two older ones playing together and she fell in love with him all over again watching him with Millie. He went home and Noelle was pissed when she found out where they had been all day. 

The next day Bucky went to his lawyer and  filed for divorce and asked for full custody of his kids cause Noelle was a nurse and mainly worked nights. Brianna called her job and told them that she was quitting and went to the school board in town to see if she could get a job at her old high school.

"Good news Ms Dawson one of our English teachers put in for retirement so we are going to need a new English teacher so you are hired." the superintendent said to her.

"Thank you." she said 

"You will start when we start this fall." he said to her. 

That weekend the boys and the girls helped Brianna move down to her dad's place she got rid of all the furniture her dad had cause it was all falling apart and then she and Ellie were officially moved back GA. Bucky brought her dinner one night and he said "Mmm I can't wait to be here with you all the time baby I'm never leaving you again."