Two

"SHIAaa!"

Can quickly covered his face with his hand while he got on screaming. His throat was hurting but he went on anyway for he had no idea how to pull himself out of the awkward situation he was currently in.

"You might want to cover your dick instead? " Can heard the guy suggested, it stopped him from yelling.

He processed what the guy had said and kept his demeanor after a second of thought. "No!"

"Why? "

"Because it is like admitting that yeah you're right I should have covered it instead of my face. I'm not going to admit that I am stupid. " Can lengthy justified. He was surprised at himself on how he had managed to find his tongue to retort back when he felt like he was under his scrutiny.

An almost microseconds after, much to Can's annoyance, the man laughed out hard. Can peeked through his fingers and he saw his ears reddened due to excessive laughing. It never past his attention that the guy was good looking. The man was tall,  his hair was well-kept, red lips and he carried the school uniform like no other in a positive way. He might be popular with girls but Can wouldn't know since Can's not interested in him.

"So you would rather show that thing off? " The man asked, well entertained based on his tone.

No. Can wanted to talk back but refrained himself. If anything, he wanted to wrap himself in a box and live there for infinity if it means getting away with this. "Can you leave already?"

"And miss this chance to see you naked? "

"Shia, you. You -"

"The name is Tin, " the Tin guy cut him when he noticed he had a hard time addressing him.

"You peeping effing Tom, Tin! " Can screamed, he was so frustrated for Tin showed no empathy.

Tin brushed him off, "Technically, I wasn't peeping. You are exhibiting it like it's a painting in a museum - only yours the 3D version. " His gaze went down to his crotch.

Can immediately turned on his heel only to be ceased by Tin. He securely held him by the waist. Before he could struggle, Can felt a dry cloth wrapped around his waist. He looked down and saw a towel enveloped him and when he looked up he saw the man few inches away from his face - a smile never left his lips.

"What's your name? "

Can find it ridiculous. "None of your business, "

He chuckled, much to Can's displeasure. "You might want to change that to 'Tin's only business'"

"What are you-?"

"See you around, " Can didn't know if he was only being absentminded or Tin was just quick to disappear.

It pissed him for he wasn't able to get even. "See you never, " he muttered between his teeth.

"WHAT? " Can shrieked upon hearing Techno.

"The total bill is 3500 baht. " Techno repeated as he welcomed him earlier with the price of what they had ordered. Can knew he promised to treat them but reaching up to that amount was simply outrageous.

"Do you have snakes living in your stomachs? " gaze locked on his friends who were happily munching the food they were able to get by milking him.

"The others dropped by earlier, we told them you were treating so they took the liberty to include themselves. " Ae with his mouth full, managed to  enunciate the words clearly.

"What? " Can's voice almost whisper, resigning to his bad luck, bad fate or whatever that is.

In his mind, he was computing how much he have left after taking away 3500 and 2000 from his monthly allowance of 7000. It's only the beginning of the month, thinking he had to stretch his money till the end of it was giving him a headache. It will mean skipping meals or cutting off his expenses.

His soul left him as he sauntered towards the cashier to pay for his good for nothing friend's meal. He had his wallet on his hand,  counting his money and unwilling to let them go. He stood needlessly for a long time that the cashier had to call him out.

"I'll pay for those idiots over there. " he pointed to his friends who were feasting on their table.

"It's already paid, "

"What? " knitted brows, he asked.

"It was paid, "

"As in, I don't need to pay anymore? "

The cashier failing to lock up her annoyance answered, "Yes, "

"Are you sure? "

"Yes, "

Can was in utter disbelief. "You know our table's over there. " he wanted to make everything clear.

"Yes, Techno's table, right? " Can noticed her voice softened as she mentioned his friend's name.

"Ah, huh. " he confirmed.

"Yes, it's paid. "

"Who did? "

"I didn't know him, it was my first time to see him here but he just left.  If you want -"

Can left and ran to the door before she could finish her sentence. He hated owing money to anybody. He hasn't done anything to be spent that someone's money on. For all he knew,  it came from that person's parents sweat and blood and there's that person just carelessly spending it. What an ungrateful son. The problem was he doesn't know who he was looking for. Can never bothered to ask the girl,  thinking he would be alone in the corridor but to his disappointment, which didn't surprise him anymore because today seemed to be his unluckiest day, there were lots of students walking away. With their uniforms on - it would be like finding a needle in haystack, impossible.

Can couldn't believe how someone could just uncaringly spent that huge amount of money for something he didn't avail. He might be someone nice or he just wanted to rub it in our face how wealthy he is.

Can drew a thin line on his lips and turned his back to go back to his friends with a light heart, only to be burdened by another chapter in the series of his bad luck.

The sound of the laptop crashing on the floor stopped the students on their tables from whatever they are doing and ogled at them. My eyes following the laptop after it fell from the owner's grasped when I pivoted carelessly.

I saw the logo of the most expensive brand of it.

I'm dead.

"That's 65 000 baht. So how are you going to pay for it? " the voice was awfully familiar, Can trailed his gaze up and there stood Tin, smirking - his tongue brushing the inside of his cheek.

Can went around in circles in his mind trying to find the answer to Tin's questions.

"How about.." he deliberately paused cause he saw the satisfaction in his eyes when Can concentrated his attention on him.

"..you pay it with your body? "