Five

Can knew it was Tin but he wanted to mess up with him. No one will text him but the man anyway. Don't get him wrong, he won't run from his debt but  getting on his nerves would be nice to somewhat get even.

Before he alighted from her mother's car, she gave him 3000. He doesn't understand why his mother would go on like a machine gun using her mouth to lecture them but in the end give in. Isn't it a waste of time? Oh well,  he guessed it is a mother's love. And Can loves her mother too much too.

On the other hand, a 3000 extra won't be enough, it was far from enough actually but it was a good start. Can thought he should come up with terms or a deal with Tin so he could pay him. There's no way he could afford to give it back in no time.

How about you pay it with your body?

Can remembered vividly the terms Tin came up with. He crossed his arms over his chest and looked down on his frame. His body for a laptop? No effing way. He shook his head cruelly as if it would take his bad thoughts away by doing so. He wasn't that desperate, yet. Yet?? No, ever.

His day went on, abnormally normal. He was used to bad luck since Monday that he questioned himself when none of it even a littlest and something trivial happened. He resigned to the idea that when it rains it pours and unluckily for him, it seemed that it won't stop until he's gone dry. Dry of patience, money and everything.

Coffee Hub

Can looked up the sign board, the shop was just a stone throw away from their university but he has never entered nor had the interest to go in. It was a high-end coffee shop and there's no way in hell he would spend a big amount of his allowance for just a cup of coffee. (No offense for those who do.)

Sighing deeply, he strode inside. He was a quarter earlier than their meeting time. He scanned the shop and sashayed towards the corner with less people passing by.

"I like you, " Can stopped on his tracks as soon as he heard the words. He didn't want to meddle with things and he wouldn't.

"You like me or my money? " the voice sounded familiar. Can didn't want to pry but his curiosity got him. He hid himself towards a chest-length wall that served as a division from the other table. The words and the tone was appallingly candid, it didn't sit well with Can.

"I like you, " with the cramped space Can was in, he saw the girl giving a letter to.. Tin? He was on his laptop, typing something Can didn't know (How could he get a laptop in no time? Just how rich this person can be?). As what he can see,  Tin was clearly bored based on his demeanor.

"Why do you like me? " Tin not even bothering to look up, asked indifferently.

"Because you're you, "

"Will you have sex with me? " Can was down in the dumps by Tin's question. He couldn't believe how rude this person can be towards women. He hated it. He couldn't imagine someone would treat Lemon that way,  it took him almost his energy not to storm in and intervene to give Tin an earful.

"Of course, " the girl replied outright, eyes expectant. Can changed his bearing flat-out, he was in awe at how a woman could offer herself just like that.

Can saw Tin's face contorted for a moment but he promptly managed to look indignant. "Thanks,  but you may leave. "

"But, "

"Leave now! " the tone Tin used was enough for the girl to be on her feet in a lightning fast. "Wait! "

She pivoted on her heels, "Yes? " she asked meekly but her eyes were expectant.

"Take your letter with you, " he said dismissively.

Can was foreign to this side of Tin, he didn't know he could be this ruthless but on the contrary wasn't he rude to him as well? Why was he bothering himself to think of him anyway? He should get the ball rolling with whatever business he has with Tin. The sooner he get started the sooner it will be over.

He couldn't wait to get this over with. He sighed deeply before walking towards Tin.

"Hey, " Can meekly uttered.

Tin looked up to him, his knitted brows disappeared and masked a smile on his lips.

"I didn't expect you to be on time, "

"I respect other people's time. "

The corner of Tin's lips jerked up, it was so subtle it can be unnoticeable.

"Do you want to drink or anything? "

Can was tempted because he was afraid he might add it up to his debt.

"No,  thank you. "

"My treat, "

It took a lot of effort for Can to say no to food because he believes you should never say to graces especially if it's free but he has pride so he has to stick to it.

"It's okay, "

Sighing, Tin sat it out. "How about a sit? I don't want to break my neck looking up to you. "

If Tin didn't point it out, Can wouldn't notice he was still on his feet. He perched himself across Tin. "How do you want me to pay? "

"Straight to business, I see. " he set his laptop aside after closing it.

Can was growing impatient, "Look, I just want to get this over with. Let me know how so I can figure it out? I can't pay you outright as you can see I am not freaking rich," Can's glanced on the laptop Tin has on his side and inwardly groan. "but if you give me time.. " it was risky but Can was hoping Tin would give him time to collect the money though he wasn't sure how he would but he wanted to try his luck.

"I told you to pay it with your body, "

Can snapped, he couldn't believe Tin was still adamant at his indecent proposition. His blood boiled in a second, he was like a volcano ready to erupt.

"Shia, I'm not a prosti-."

"Hold your horses and let me finish. " Tin butted in calmly, "As much as your idea is so tempting. " Tin gazed down and Can crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. Tin let out a mischievous smile. "I'm not easy you know.. "

Can rolled his eyes 360 degrees that Tin thought it would popped out. "Says the person who has an indecent proposal. "

"I'm only responsible for what I said not for how you interpreted it. " Tin's play with words was irksome to Can.

"Whatever," Can calmed himself down, "Can you just get on with it already? "

"Work for me until you clear your debt. "