Mission: Seduce Itachi

Naomi growled when Itachi stopped her as she tried to get rid of his shirt.

"What?" she asked, breathing hard, as she removed her mouth from his.

"We're not married." he said, as if that explained everything.

"What does that have to do with anything?" She shrieked. This was the third time Itachi was leaving her all high and dry.

"Don't be crass, Naomi." he said.

Naomi took ten deep breaths, trying to calm herself. "All right, I get where you are coming from. You like to be all traditional, but... But it's not safe, you know?"

"Safe?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. We can't go on missions like this, all aroused and distracted. We could get killed." she tried to nod sagely.

Itachi frowned. "You're right."

"I am?" She didn't expect him to cave so easily.

"Yes. We should stop making out."

Naomi stood there gaping as Itachi left the clearing. " That was not what I meant." she shouted.

Naomi never believed that the seduction lessons from her kunoichi classes would ever be useful for her.

She admitted she was wrong as she used every seductive taijutsu maneuver she had ever learned against her spar with Itachi. He eventually pined her against a tree and brought his lips next to her ear.

"Naomi." he said in a deep throaty voice.

"Yes?" She breathed out, shivering slightly.

"Did you know...?"

"What?"

"ANBU have seduction resistance training." he said, trying to hold in a laugh.

"Baka." she hissed, kicking his legs.

It was the morning of chunnin exam finals, when Naomi entered Itachi's room.

"Let's get married today." she announced.

Itachi blinked. "Today?"

"Yeah. Today is a good day. You're becoming Hokage today, team 7 will make chunnin, we avoided an invasion that was supposed to happen today. So, yeah, today." Naomi babbled, trying to hide her nervousness.

"It takes a lot of preparation to get get married Naomi-chan. We'll need a week atleast." Itachi tried to explain, patiently.

"We really don't need any preparation. There this marriage ceremony of Uzumaki clan that Jiraiya sensei taught me. The Yondaime and Kushina-san got married that way. I'll draw a seal on you, you'll draw a seal on me. Then we channel chakra on each others seal. And done. We're married. This'll be a secret one, of course. We can have a proper wedding later, when we achieve world peace. We can invite all other Kages." She said, showing him the seal.

Itachi studied the seal for a long time, with his sharingan. "All right." he said, finally.

"Great. Take off your shirt." She took out the ink and brush from her pouch. "We have to draw the seal on the sternum, the central tenkutsu." She explained at his raised eyebrow.

She tried not to be distracted while drawing the seal on him, but enjoyed the way his eyes darkened when he drew hers.

"Okay then, time to channel Chakra." What followed was not something she could ever express properly with words. It felt like Itachi's chakra was embracing her, mixing with her, loving her. Somehow it felt much more intimate than sex ever could be. She wondered if Itachi was feeling the same. From his expression, she concluded he was.

He opened his eyes to gaze at her lovingly, then captured her lips in a kiss. It was different than any one they had ever shared. There was such powerful intent and emotion behind it that she lost all trains of thought.

It suddenly hit her as she separated for air, "You devious bastard, you manipulated me."

His smirk definitely had a smug edge to it. "I don't know what you're talking about, okusan."

She shivered pleasantly at the address.