Meeting With The Mizukage

Yagura was dead but Kiri was still bleeding from his reign. That was the reason that when the offer for an alliance with Konoha came, Mei leapt at the chance.

The meeting was taking place in Wave country, a neutral ground, but with a lot of goodwill towards Konoha (Supposedly a group of Konoha nin helped them fight against a tyrant ruling over them). Mei examined the documents presented to her by the Hokage, a really handsome specimen, and tried to find out his agenda.

"You've made aliiances with Suna, Iwa and now Kiri. Do you aim to destroy Kumo, with the support of all other major villages, for what they tried to pull at the treaty signing 10 years ago?" she finally asked him, when she couldn't find a hidden agenda in the clauses.

"No, I am planning on forming an alliance with Kumo soon. I have a goal to achieve peace among the Elemental Nations."

She waited for the punch line.

"You're serious?" she asked, when none came.

"Yes, I..."

Suddenly Mei felt a malicious Chakra similar to Yagura, fill her senses.

"Please excuse me Mizukage-dono, it seems one of my ninjas is in trouble." said the Hokage, removing his cloak and shunshining away.

She followed him to find a completely decimated clearing with a blond konoha Ninja bleeding red, malicious chakra, a white haired missing nin she recognized as Hidan of Yugakure and a masked Takigakure missing nin whom she guessed to be the infamous Kakazu.

Before she could really take in their appearance, the Hokage was already fighting them. He ensnared Hidan in genjutsu quickly enough that his partner didn't have the chance to respond and then proceeded to cut his head and limbs from his torso, with his katana. Then he quickly moved on to Kakazu, striking him five timed on his back where his weird face mask were present. Kakazu disintegrated into a mass of threads.

It was over in a minute. A battle with two S class nin, while Mei had just stood there stunned.

He then moved towards the blond kid who was once again human (the Kyuubi jinchiruchi, her mind supplied) and check him over for any injuries.

"Inu-san, please seal what is left of them." He called out to his ANBU gaurd. "Naruto-kun, are you all right?"

Naruto? After the Great Naruto Bridge?

"I'm fine nii-san. I was just training in the clearing when these two weirdos came. They called me the Kyuubi brat and told me to come with them. I tried to fight them, but they were really strong, dattebayo. Then I asked the Kyuubi for rent, to defeat them, but I lost control." the kid babbled.

"It's fine, Naruto-kun. You did really well. Do you think you can stand up?"

Naruto tried to stand, but couldn't. "It really burns." he whimpered, trying and failing to act brave.

"All right, then. Climb over my back." Itachi knelt down in front of him.

"What?" the kid squeaked.

"Sasuke does it all the time." Naruto climbed over his back at that.

"I hope you don't mind postponing our meeting till tomorrow, Mizukage-dono." Itachi addressed her.

"Of course not. I'll be waiting for you tomorrow then." She told him and walked away, flipping her hair.

Mei knew what qualities she liked in men, and this one had all of them, and she would really like to make him hers.