Save The Children

Sasuke and Naruto were sitting in front of Itachi and Naomi, respectively.

"So, this is an intervention." Naomi began, ominously.

Sasuke glanced at his brother, silently asking what was going on, who just sighed and slightly shook his head. So, Itachi was just going along with it for Naomi's sake. That didn't help him narrow it down. Naomi had a flare of being unpredictable.

"Both of you should have children." she said.

"What?" Naruto voiced his thoughts.

"You have to revive the Uzumaki clan, Naruto-kun. And the Uchiha clan also needs an heir."

"Nee-chan, you know that I actually can't get pregnant in my Sexy Jutsu form, right?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke couldn't decide if he wanted to groan or punch Naruto in the face for saying that, while nii-san raised an eyebrow at him.

Naomi also shot him a quick glance before saying," I know that, and I'm not going to think about how that was your first thought. I was implying surrogacy. Sakura was your teammate, right? And she's career oriented. She wouldn't want a kid of her own to take care of. She can have a daughter with Sasuke's DNA and then both of you can be little Sarada's fathers."

"Why would I name my daughter 'salad'?

" I don't know. Why don't you tell me? " Naomi snapped at him, while nii-san pinched his nose.

Naomi took a deep breath. "Anyway, Naruto can have his kids from Hinata-chan. A boy called Boruto and later a girl called Himawari."

"Isn't Hinata a clan heir? Why would she want to be surrogate to my kids?" Naruto asked.

"Because she admires you. She would love be the mother of your children."

An understatement, if Sasuke ever heard one. He couldn't believe how even someone like Naruto was oblivious to the Hyuuga heir's big crush on him.

Naruto shared an incredulous glance with Sasuke. That's when Naomi brought out the big guns.

"Both of you know that I can't have children. Should I even be deprived of neices and nephews to spoil?" She said putting a hand over her stomach. Sasuke wondered if she used a jutsu to make her eyes look that big and sad.

It was Naruto who caved in first. "Don't cry, nee-chan. I'll ask Hinata-chan, I promise. Please stop crying."

Naomi just sniffed harder and Naruto elbowed Sasuke meaningfully.

"I'll talk to Sakura." he muttered.

Almost as if a switch was flipped, Naomi was back to smiling again. "Thank you. You guys are the best. I'll get dinner."

"Ramen!" Naruto exclaimed, joyfully, tailing after her to the kitchen.

"Your wife is crazy." Sasuke told Itachi.

"You really don't have much room to talk about Sasuke." his brother replied with fond amusement.

Sasuke glanced towards the kitchen to see Naruto preaching Naomi about the virtues of ramen, and silently acknowledged Itachi's point.