Kabuto's Freedom

Kabuto was annoyed. The pink haired girl was able to learn those B rank jutsu on the first try.

He knew he would no longer be the best medic in Konoha if this continued. He wanted to snarl out in rage. It was so difficult to gain a sense of self identity as the best medic, and the pink menace had to ruin it all.

If only he could get rid of the seals of Danzo and Sasori, then he'd be able to go to Orochimaru-Sama.

"Hello, Kabuto-kun." greeted a disgustingly cheerful voice.

"Uchiha-San." he replied. He recognized her as the Hokage's fiancé whom he had sent to Orochimaru-sama's location on Danzo's orders. He wondered how she had escaped.

"I just received a request from our mutual friend to remove two seals from you."

"Mutual friend?" he asked.

"You know, long hair, yellow eyes, likes snakes."

Kabuto quickly grabbed her and took her to his work room. "Explain." he demanded, his heart pounding in his chest.

"He was my sensei's teammate. We started exchanging letters after our first meeting. I suggested him to use body made of Hashirama's cells for his immortality jutsu, instead of changing bodies every three years and behold, we're friends. Now where are those seals? "

Kabuto warily showed her the seals which she removed in minutes, to his astonishment.

"There you go. By the way I wished to thank you."

"For what Uchiha-San?"

"For giving me the fake mission to Orochimaru's location. If you hadn't I wouldn't have made friends with him, so thank you." She said with a sweet voice and a sharp smile.

He felt a shiver run down his spine.

It would probably be best to leave Konoha as soon as possible.