Chapter 6 - Found

Levi's P.O.V:

"Levi! I thought Eren had killed you!" Petra exclaimed. Pulling me into a hug.

"I told them not to give up yet. I told them you would live," She sighed.

"Thanks, Petra. It means a lot...but. Are you alone?" I asked.

"No. We saw smoke, and followed it here."

"That means-"

"Petra! We found Eren!" A loud voice yelled. I moved over to the side, and saw Eren being harshly beaten. He tried fighting off the three soldiers, but was constantly being kicked, punched, hit, and even cut.

The blood drained from my face, and I tried to yell for them to stop. But nothing came out. My throat grew very dry.

"Levi? What's wrong?" Petra asked, seeing my expression.

"S-stop," I muttered. Seeing the soldiers punch his face. Holding his hair to keep him from struggling as much.

"Stop!" I yelled. The soldier that was about to slash his neck paused, and looked up.

"What is it, sir?" He asked politely.

Eren's once happy smile, and teasing voice were replaced by a pain-ridden expression, and muffled whimpers.

"I... I-um. Think I'll deal with him myself," I said quietly. The soldier nodded, and began tying the brunette's hands behind his back while the others took turns glaring at him.

"Why was he so near here?" Petra asked.

"B-because..." I began. My voice wavering slightly from the sight in front of me. "Erm. We survived together."

Her eyebrows furrowed, and she gave me a confused look. "You-what?"

"I said, we survived together."

Petra's expression didn't change, but she looked away from me.

"Why?" She asked.

I sighed. "Because if we didn't stick together we would have both died."

Eren's eyes were directed towards me. They looked...hurt.

"Well, c'mon. Let's go," One of the soldiers said, waving us over.

Eren continued to struggle in the two's grip, resulting in him being thrown around. I couldn't tell them to stop, or they'll suspect something. I'm sure of it.

But when they finally knocked him out with the butt of a gun, I snapped at the two. "Can you guys just stop fucking hurting the kid?"

The three stopped.

"Why?" The one holding the pistol asked.

"Uh-"

"It's because he has grown fond of him." Petra interrupted.

I glared at her, but kept silent.

"But in the past week or two you wouldn't shut up about how much you hated him," The one with the pistol pointed out.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Let's just go," I said angrily. Irritated they wouldn't drop the situation.

"Yes, sir," The three soldiers said simultaneously.

Petra remained silent the rest of the way.

Eren's P.O.V:

My head was pounding, and when I opened my eyes, I was momentarily confused.

Where was I?

I yawned, and stretched to the best of my abilites. But only ended up hurting the shoulder that Levi shot.