Chapter 10 - Wounded

Eren's P.O.V:

My hands were shaking, and the pistol I had in my grasp was about to fall out of my hands.

Thankfully, Samantha let me go. But I had to lie and say I was going to return to the castle as the king.

"Eren?" Levi asked.

"Let him go, or I'll shoot all of you," I demanded. Slightly pressing on the trigger to my gun.

My uncle turned around. Whistling when he saw me.

"Well hello, Eren. We were just trying to get you over here. Looks like I had no reason to bring this man over here," Uncle Tim said. Pressing his elbow into Levi's chest and causing him to cough.

"I will fucking shoot all of you," I growled.

"Not if we shoot you first," My aunt said. Pointing her own weapon at me.

When the three in front of me were distracted, Levi kicked my uncle's manhood. Causing him to flinch into a fetal position on the floor. Dropping his pistol.

"Go!" I yelled. Hearing a shot whiz by my ear from my aunt.

Levi elbowed our butler in the face. Who fell on the floor in a daze.

My aunt turned towards him. Firing a shot into his arm before I obtained the guts to shoot my mother's sister in the head. Watching her fall limp.

"We have to go," Levi said. Grabbing my arm and tugging me out of the room.

"But-"

He glared at me, and I shut up. Trying to keep up with his sprint.

"We're leaving. No buts."

I said nothing, and let him tug me away from the castle.

When we got to the village I was originally at, I saw Samantha sitting at her porch.

"Wait. Stop here," I ordered. Tugging him towards the woman. Who didn't look to happy to see him.

"We have...to go back home." Levi choked. Obviously out of breath.

"No."

I looked at his injured arm. Seeing bright crimson blood dripping from the elbow.

"Samantha!" I called. Basically dragging the man over to her home.

"I see. I see," she said with the click of her tongue. Opening the door and shooing away her three children.

Pulling the raven inside, he collapsed on the floor. Taking deep breaths while wincing.

"What the fuck kind of bullets do they have?" Levi asked. Hissing in pain when I touched the wound.

"Do you know how to treat this?" I asked Samantha.

"My husband was in the army. Of course," she said. Leaving the room.

"Don't go to the fucking light," I pleaded.

Levi scoffed. "There is no 'fucking light' to go to. Shut up. I'm not dying."

"Sorry for caring," I said bluntly.

Samantha entered with some things. And I stood back.

"These were hard to get. So be thankful I'm letting the likes of you have them," Samantha said to Levi. Showing off a syringe and some other things.

He said nothing, but allowed Samantha to grab his arm. Studying the wound.

"I can't watch this," I said quietly. Turning away to look ou the window.