Part 7

While Whitney hid in kitchen jack answered the door to mick. "Alright mick, what's wrong?" "Jack is Whitney here?, "what? no why would she be?" " cos she's left & I know she hasn't gone Stace as I've already been there" "maybe she's gone stay bianca?" "No, I thought maybe Ryan's but I know he's away with his wife at moment. "Listen mate I'm sure where she is she's absolutely fine, she's a grown woman mick. I know, I'm just worried bout her mate she's had tough time & been through a lot. She stayed at vic last night & this afternoon she made lunch for me but I didn't know till I found note in kitchen table tonight. "What sort note? Just saying she feels like she's getting in way so she'll leave, but I don't understand cos know she's disappeared without a word. Mick listen you two haven't ya know? No no nothing like, I just care bout her want her be safe mate that's all. Well listen if I hear anything I'll let u know okay? Thanks mate.

Mick left & Whitney walked back into living room. " so you gunna tell me what's going on then?" Whitney sat down on sofa & told Jack everything that happened with halfway jack was furious & wanted kill him but Whitney made him promise not to do or say anything that get him into trouble. Whitney went on tell jack how Mick was there for her & he allowed her stay at vic he slept in chair beside her & she promised jack nothing has happened between them since the kiss last year, Jack believed her but he also seen the love in Whitney's eyes for mick & the funny thing is when he looked in micks eyes also he could see the love for her to. Jack then asked whit to look at him in eyes & he asked her " are you in love with mick?" She looked at him & for a second she wanted to say no but instead she just nodded her head at jack & started crying, jack walked over to sofa sat down beside her & put his arm around her while she cried, little did they both know that outside in dark mick was stood standing in pouring rain looking in watching them. Feeling hurt & betrayal he turned around & went back to the vic he grabbed bottle whiskey went straight upstairs into living room & started drinking.

Back at jacks house jack told Whitney he'd take couch & she can go get gd nights sleep in his bed & tomorrow they would figure out what to do next, Whitney thanked jack & headed off to bed the following morning Whitney woke up & went downstairs everyone had already left apart from jack who had made Whitney some breakfast he told her after she's eaten that together they'd go over vic together & sorted everything out. Over at vic mick woke up with banging headed & empty bottle on table still feeling hurt from last night he walked into kitchen grabbed another bottle whiskey that was on side & started necking that. Tracey was managing the bar when Whitney & jack walked in, " hi trace, what's mick?" " hi Whitney, he's upstairs but I better warn you he's been drinking" "is it okay go up?" Yeah go on. Whit & jack went upstairs & Whitney found him sitting in his chair. Mick! What u doing? What's happened? "What's it got to do with you? Why you even here? Mick? "Mate, what's going on? " you ain't no mate of mine? Pretending care & be my friend when all time you wanted her for yourself didn't ya? "What u going talking bout? " I seen you & her last night tell me jack how long did u wait make your move? "Seriously mate I ain't got no idea what ur talking bout?" I saw you with your arms around her last night! "My arms around who mick?" "WHITNEY!"