Part 9

Next morning Mick was wide awake just watching Whit sleep he thought to himself she looks so beautiful he can't believe he was so stupid last night thinking summon was going between her & Jack. Next minute Whitney woke up & for min she forgot where she was then she realised she was in micks arms in his bed! Mick looked at her.  Morning beautiful, How did u sleep? Whitney couldnt belive it. Mick, OMG! I'm so sorry give me minute & I will leave we can forget this ever happened. Whitney went get out of his bed but Mick gently grabbed her arm & stopped her. "I don't want you to leave" whitney looked at him & he told her come here he gently pulled her back into bed & into his arms. They led there just cuddled up to each other & for first time in long time whitney felt so safe & protected, mick asked her how she was feeling & did she manage get much sleep she told him she hadn't slept like that in long time & he was happy to hear that. Whitney told him they'd better get up before anyone sees them cos & in case no one would believe her bout what happened with halfway. they got up & dressed before they went downstairs to start work Whitney told him once again she was sorry she couldn't do anything last night & it wasn't cos she didn't want to because she really did. mick told her he fully understands & he will wait as long as it takes till she's ready & he gave her gentle kiss on lips & hug. 

They was both working behind the bar having a laugh together when the door open & in walked Halfway & Stuart! Whitney couldnt believe it she started panicking but with Mick by her side she had no need to be. Mick walked out from behind bar & told them both get out before he killed halfway. "Mick, listen I don't know what whitney told you but she's lying I swear! "Tell him its all lies whit & we can forget this ever happened & we can move on put it behind us'. " Are you for real? after what did to me? I will never forgive u now listen to Mick & get out well u still can. Or do u want me tell everyone in here what u nearly did? " Come on whit, give my little brother chance to put things right, u got wrong end stick u can sort this together I know u can. " I got wrong end stick have I? " YOUR BROTHER TRIED TO RAPE ME! I TOLD HIM NO BUT HE DIDNT LISTEN TO ME. IF I HADNT HIT HIM HE WOULDVE GOT WHAT HE WANTED" 

Next minute they heard sirens outside & halfway & Stuart made run for it but Mick grabbed hold Stuart & Marin caught Halfway they manage hold onto them when the police burst in & took over. Mick went straight over to whitney & held onto her while the police led Halfway & Stuart away, whitney broke down in tears while mick held her in his arms & whispered to her "Its okay baby, the police have got him its all over now you're safe no ones gunna hurt you again I promise you

But was it really over?