Part 8

My arms around who mick? "WHITNEY" you was all over her! Jack & Whitney looked at eachother totally shocked. Jack tried to explain to mick how Whitney was upset & he was trying comfort her but mick was having none of it. Instead mick got up of couch & grabbed jack & pushed him up against the wall Whitney tried to stop " MICK! STOP IT! LET GO OFF HIM!" Mick wouldn't listen & went punch jack in face but jack manage move his face just in time & instead hitting jack he smashed his hand into the wall instead. Jack manage to pull mick off him & then Whitney begged jack let him go & told jack to leave & she'd would sort it out, Jack didn't want leave Whitney alone with mick in this state but Whitney told him if there was one man in this world she could ever trust not lay a finger on her it was mick. Jack gave mick one finally look & told whit if she needed him she knows where he was with that jack left.
Mick was sat down on sofa still angry with Whitney so she sat down on chair across from him & waited for him talk first, mick looked over at her & asked her why him why did she go to jack after she left that note on table. Whitney explain she made him lunch thank him for everything he's done & when he didn't respond to his message she thought she outstays her welcome so she left & only reason she went jacks was because she didn't want tiff know what happened to her & there was nowhere else to go. Mick told her he was sorry he didn't respond to message & explained that he did go after her try find her & when jack said she wasn't there but he seen them both in living room together looking cozy he didn't know what think & he hated it. Whitney told mick that jack was just being friendly & supporting her & he is kind of her uncle at end of day. Mick began feel stupid & a right idiot he told Whitney he was sorry & can she forgive him? She gave him smile & told him it's fine she's sorry for walking out not telling him. Now everything was sorted between them Whitney notice mick hand was still hurting him she told him she'll get him some ice for it she return with the ice wrapped in a towel & gently put it on his hand. As Whitney was holding towel on his hand mick couldn't help but look up at her, Whitney could tell mick was looking at her so she lifted her head & looked up at him at this point they was staring deep into eachothers eyes. Next min mick slowly leaned forward & went in kiss Whitney he thought she might pull away but she didn't as there lips touched mick gave her kiss on lips & she responded mick then carried on kissing her & he got up off sofa & reached for her hand she took his hand lead her to the bedroom once they reached inside mick started kissing her again & placed her on bed & started kissing her & then started stroking down her body but whit froze & sat up straight.

MICK PLEASE STOP I CANT DO THIS!
Mick stopped & told Whitney it's okay.
She was devastated all she ever wanted was mick but halfway had ruined it because of what he nearly did to her.
IM SORRY IM SO SORRY!!
She jumped off bed & went leave but mick jumped up & stopped her just she was bout open the bedroom door.

Whit, babe it's okay,  don't worry it's my fault u shouldn't have pushed u I'm sorry babe!
Mick, it's not your fault you've done nothing wrong it me it's my fault I'm sorry.
Baby, u got nothing he sorry for you've done nothing wrong.
I've waited so long for this for you for us now I've ruined it! He's ruined it!
Baby, listen to me, you & that piece or scum haven't ruined anything okay. I'm not gonna make u do anything your not ready to do okay? I can wait as long it takes I promise you that!

Whitney looked mick & walked back over to his bed & told him maybe they could have a cuddle instead? Mick smiled they both climb into bed & mick took Whitney in his arms & held her tight while she fell asleep safe In his arms.