01 | Cereal

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑
1:37 AM
Private Messages
┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

ripoff pikachu⚡ (Denki)|| 1:37 AM
y/n

y/n

r u awake?

Y/N!!

i know ur not sleeping, lol

sleepy🌙 (Y/N)|| 1:41
I almost didn't answer because of your terrible grammar.

I'm sorry.

Now, what do you want, you crooked lightning rod?

ripoff pikachu⚡||1:42
first of all, r00d

sleepy🌙||1:42
1. Capitalization. 2. Punctuation. 3. Nobody spells "rude" with two zeros anymore, Pikachu. You may continue.

ripoff pikachu ⚡||1:42
HOW DO YOU TYPE SO FAST???

sleepy🌙||1:42
Experience and practice, young grasshopper.

ripoff pikachu ⚡||1:43
fascinating, lol

anyways

I cant sleep, so i decided to ask for some assistance

youre the lucky gal that is going to help, lmao

😉😏

sleepy 🌙||1:44
Denki.

I haven't slept for over a decade because I don't need it, thanks to my quirk.

You really think it's smart to ask a person like me questions like that?

ripoff pikachu ⚡||1:45
oOpS

i forgot 😥

sleepy🌙||1:45
It's fine. Whatever.

ACTUALLY, WAIT!

I came up with an idea. You're not doing anything, so you might as well help me. Get over here, you overcooked hard boiled egg!

Confused at the sudden text, Denki slipped on his Pikachu slippers--which Y/N had bought him--and headed over to her dorm in his pajamas. He would've balcony-hopped, a common thing among the class, but it had been banned by Aizawa when the electric blonde had almost died by falling off. That day, he had been heading to Mina's room for the Bakusquad's daily movie night since the pink-skinned girl had comfy beanbag chairs. Y/N had lectured him about it and had threatened to tape him to his bed in his sleep if he did it again.

Despite balcony-hopping being banned, those who were brave--aka the rest of the Bakusquad--still did it anyways. Denki didn't dare, because he knew that Y/N would find out one way or another.

When he got to her dorm, he walked straight in, since Y/N never locks her door. She's always awake after all, so what's the point?

Y/N had been crouching in front of her closet, rummaging around the bottom. Her head whipped around to see her bestie, and a smile made its way to her face. "Oh, good, you're here." Reaching back in, she pulled out three large plastic bags, her smile turning into a mischievous smirk. "We're going to get Katsuki back."

All of a sudden, Denki got even more confused. "We? What do you mean, we?"

"Remember how he thought I was the one eating his cereal?"

"Yeah...?"

"He ate my gosh darn ice cream."

Denki started to feel guilty, remembering the incident. Katsuki had been looking for his cereal, only to find the empty box in the trash. Of course, he had blamed Y/N, since she was known for stealing people's food. It didn't help that Katsuki's cereal just happened to be Y/N's favorite. The two had gotten into a shouting match before the explosive boy reached into the freezer and took out a clearly marked cup of F/F (favorite flavor) ice cream, eating it spoonful by spoonful in front of Y/N's hurt eyes. Y/N hadn't done it, but Bakugou didn't believe her.

Kaminari had done it.

Wanting to stop talking about it before he outed himself out, the blonde asked, "What's in those bags, anyways?"

"Oh, just plastic cups. We need to go downstairs to fill them with water."

He decided not to question it. All he knew was that a prank war was about to begin, and he was smack dab in the middle of it.

All because he had eaten Bakugou's cereal.

Oops.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I was bored and decided that Denki Kaminari needed more love on here, so I wrote something resembling a textfic/fanfic. Your quirk will be revealed in the next chapter. Just know that it isn't a physical one.

I hope that you're okay with my sucky writing. There is just going to be a lot of joking around and stuff, and won't follow the manga + anime plot, so it's spoiler free! :D

This was inspired by -nerviosa-hinatapthatassamajokingand blocboydeku, plus their amazing text fics. Tumblr also helped out with headcanons and inspiration.

Uh... thanks for reading! I don't know what else to say. Just me being awkward, I guess.

-wispy

EDIT: I lied. Wait three more chapters for it, lmao-