08 | The Long Awaited Package, "IT"

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑ 
6:17 PM
we're all sleep-deprived here
Eyebags Family Group Chat
(Aizawa, Shinso, Y/N)
   ┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙ 

eyebags sis (L/N)||6:17 PM
hito, i still can't believe we made it. it doesn't feel real...

eyebags bro (Shinso)||6:18
i have to thank shouta, honestly.

without him, i would never have walked through those doors.

eyebags sis||6:18
well, i'm glad you did, bro :)

ojiro's your partner, right?

eyebags bro||6:18
yeah.

he's not that bad.

are you guys friends?

eyebags sis||6:19
we're not the closest, but he's pretty chill

he's also single AND pan, if you wanna make a move ;))

eyebags bro||6:20
i wasn't going to, but good to know...?

eyebags sis||6:20
l i e s

that right there is baloney

where's our favorite hobo when you need him?

eyebags dude (Aizawa)||6:24
He's hoping you'll be quiet so that he can take a nap. Where are you?

eyebags sis||6:24
wHoOpS-

sorry uncle sho, i'm with mina at a convenience store

we'll be back soon :)

eyebags dude||6:25
You know the rules.

"Who ya talking to?" Curiosity getting the best of her, Mina perked up from her crouched position and looked up at her comrade, holding a large bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos under her armpit. They weren't for her, but rather for her partner Ochaco, as the rosy-cheeked girl had never tried them before. When she found out, the pinkette nearly flipped, and had immediately dragged her best friend out of the dorms to go the local convenience store, leading to where they were now.

"My brother and uncle," Y/N replied as she grabbed two bags of her favorite snack, plus a soda pop for her and an orange Fanta for Denki. Since they've been friends for so long, she no longer needed to ask what he wanted, as she already knew.

Sending her a look, Mina seemed like she was on the verge of asking a question, possibly the identity of her brother and uncle. However, she instead held her tongue, looking back and grabbing a bag of regular Cheetos puffs before standing. "I think this is enough snacks to do some serious prank planning," Mina chirped cheerily, beaming as she hopped up to the checkout counter with Y/N trailing behind. "I'm so excited to see Ochaco eat the Flamin' Hot ones, uwu."

That caused the H/C-haired girl to stop in her tracks, a mix between confusion and shock on her face. "Did you just say that out loud? How?"

Unaffected, the pinkette merely shrugged while not looking back, acting as if it was a totally normal thing to do. "I dunno. Sue me if it makes you feel better."