06 | Initiating Prank Wars

"So... how are we going to do this?"

There was a bit of a pause among them as they thought of what to do, some of the teens leaning into one another absentmindedly. It was due to this that Izuku ended up leaning onto Shouto, and Mina spared them a fond smile before breaking the silence herself. "Prank wars."

"Prank wars? Are you sure that's a good idea?" Yaoyorozu, being the mom friend that she was, seemed hesitant to go along with the idea. She didn't want things to get out of hand, as she tended to be caught in the crosshairs when that happened.

Lifting her head from the noirette's shoulder, Jiro locked her onyx irises with the caramel ones of the girl sitting on the couch opposite from her, brows furrowing the slightest bit. "Yeah, Yao-momo's right. If we even go along with this, how are we going to pull it off?" Lips forming into a smile, she asked snarkily, "Or do you just want an excuse to get revenge on Hagakure?"

"Revenge?!" Much louder than necessary, said girl jumped up out of her seat with a yell as some others flinched at her volume, her nightgown swishing around her invisible legs.  "What do you want revenge on me for? Was it because I almost told Uraraka that you-"

Awkwardly, Mina cut her off with a chuckle, narrowing her eyes at her figure. "Haha, what are you talking about? Revenge?" Waving her hand in a dramatic manner dismissively, the pink-skinned girl's look hardened as it landed on Jiro, who was now smirking with satisfaction. "Anyways, nevermind that, let's brainstorm!"

Not helping the situation in the slightest, Sero shifted a bit in his seat and rose a brow in a teasing manner, his interest grabbed. "No, I think I'd like to hear what this is all about first." From besides him, Kirishima started snickering, seeming amused.

"Fellow peers, I think we're veering off topic!" the class president shouted as he rose, using odd hand movements like usual. "We can worry about what Ashido-san is planning against Hagakure-san later. For now, we must come up with more than just this prank war idea. Or do you already have a specific plan in mind?" Pointedly, Iida adjusted his rectangular-rimmed glasses as his gaze darted to the messy-haired female, a fine-looking brow perked.

Seeming to calm down at the question, Mina nodded, a wide grin now appearing on her face. "Actually, I do!" Rising to her feet and moving to stand at the front of the room, she clapped her hands together as she allowed her caramel irises to drift over her classmates, beginning to feel giddy. She was finally going to be able to put her plan into action after all this time.

"Okay, this is our plan of action."

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

  ┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑ 
12:01 PM
let's scream about what we're eating
for lunch and stuff
Bakusquad Group Chat
 ┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙ 

miss piggy (Y/N)||12:01 PM
y'all, important question-

fozzie bear (Sero)||12:01
woah, what happened to the capital letters and stuff, y/n?

you good bro??

miss piggy||12:01
i'm doing just gucci, thanks

and i'm just too lazy to tap the shift button and periods

it's too far awayyy