03 | spammy spam spam

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑
7:33 AM
spammy spam spam
Class 1-A Group Chat
┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

small might (Midoriya)||7:33
whoever was screaming at flipping 5 in the morning, yOU SUCK

TURN OFF CAPS LOCK (Iida)||7:33
MIDORIYA! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CURSING IN THE CHAT! THAT IS NOT VERY POLITE.

pinky pie (Ashido)||7:33
What did you expect it's saturday

Green naruto needs his sleep lmao

a snack? try a full course meal (L/N)||7:33
nOT EVERYONE GETS TO SLEEP, YOU UNEATEN BROCCOLI STALK!

FEEL GRATEFUL THAT YOU CAN DO IT AT ALL.

rICH SET A FIRE AND HE BURNED DOWN THE HOUSE (Todoroki)||7:34
is this what you call being "shister shook"?

danki (Kaminari)||7:34
lol

todoroki just used a meme

hes evolving

(ಥ﹏ಥ)

poor boy needs some sleep (Shinso)||7:34
yes, that's what's called "shister shook"

boom boom man (Bakugou)||7:34
wut is this overtoasted jelly sandwich doing here

thought this was 1a only

up, up, and away! (Uraraka)||7:34
It is...?

poor boy needs some sleep||7:36
shhhh

danki added me

im not here

momishima (Kirishima)||7:36
SMH. -.-

small might||7:37
nobody answered my question

WHO WAS SCREAMING???

AND WHY DID IT SMELL LIKE SMOKE???

boom boom man||7:37
half and half did it

pinky pie||7:38
todo did it

danki||7:38
todoroki

sero likes tasting soap e w (Sero)||7:38
icyhot did it

a snack? try a full course meal||7:38
One word: Todoroki. Sorry not sorry.

momishima||7:38
Todoroki did it.

Y/N decided to get revenge on Katsuki for eating her ice cream, so she filled plastic cups with water and placed them around his bedroom in the middle of the night. When he woke up, there were cups all over the floor, so he ended up soaking wet. The Bakusquad chat tried to find out who did it, and when we found out that it was Y/N, Katsuki got mad and started stomping around to find her. Since Todoroki had passed out on the couch in the common room, he was woken up, and we know how he is when you wake him up from a nap. So, all five of us hid with Y/N in her closet to avoid getting murdered. By accident, Todoroki sneezed, the door was set on fire, and... yeah. That's pretty much it.

small might||7:41
oHHHHHHHH

that makes sense!

rICH SET A FIRE AND HE BURNED DOWN THE HOUSE||7:41
What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I'll have you know I graduated top of my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I've been involved in numerous secret ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) warfare and I'm the top ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in the entire Japan armed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will wipe you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with precision the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of which has never been seen before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) words. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I can be ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), anytime, and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and that's just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Not only am I extensively trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) combat, but I have access to the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) of Japan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) off the face of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) comment was about to bring down upon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), maybe you would have held your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) fury all over ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in it. You're ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dead, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).