04 | Glenn Coco

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑
4:19 PM The Next Day
Private Messages
┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

genderbent elsa (Todoroki)||4:19
do i have to sing song lyrics now?

i stan? (Y/N)||4:19
No, you don't. I'm just making a joke.

Thanks for staning me, though. I appreciate it. :)

genderbent elsa||4:20
no problem.

it's 4:20. isn't that a meme, too?

i stan?||4:20
w h e e z e

Yes, Todoroki. Yes it is.

genderbent elsa||4:21
we're friends now. call me shouto. or todo. either's fine.

i stan?||4:21
Oh! Okay, Todo. :)

Nice job on the ice sculpture by the way. It was really elegant, and greatly resembled a pug. I didn't know you could do that.

genderbent elsa||4:21
lots of things happen when I'm bored and half asleep. i basically act like a drunk person.

i stan?||4:21
That, my friend, you do.

"Y/N!" Out of nowhere, Mina launched herself onto the bed, falling onto the spot next to Y/N. The two had been hanging out in her room since Y/N had been chosen to pick a movie for movie night, which always happened in Mina's dorm due to her comfy chairs. It almost didn't happen since Katsuki was still upset about the cup prank, but all of his anger got redirected to Mineta when he began harassing the H/C-haired girl by peeping at her while she was changing.

Let's just say that the fruit basket got his butt handed to him by the entire Bakusquad.

Later, Y/N decided to get Mineta back with the help of Shouto Todoroki, who created a gigantic pug ice sculpture to put on his bed, too heavy to take off and thereby forcing the grape pervert to wait until it melted and soaked his sheets.

"Okay, Y/N, we've narrowed it down to three." Holding out three DVDs, the acidic girl named them in order. "Finding Nemo, Mean Girls, or Shrek?"

"Katsuki made us watch Finding Nemo the last few times, so that's a no," the H/C-haired girl mumbled, standing up while taking the case and putting it back on the shelf. Names like WALL-E, Ratatouille, all eight Harry Potter movies, and Frozen stood out to her. Katsuki tended to pick Disney classics or a Pixar movie, Kaminari really liked Marvel and Star Wars, Kirishima usually chose something like Monty Python and the Holy Grail or Fight Club, but occasionally Moulin Rouge or Indiana Jones would be his choice, Sero either picked a Lord of the Rings movie or Pirates of the Caribbean, and Mina really liked 1980s classics such as The Goonies and E.T. Y/N really liked Stephen King horrors and "iconic" movies such as the two Mina were holding, and the whole entire group loved High School Musical to death. However, you had watched it for the twenty-third time last week.

Turning back, she saw Mina giving her a huge grin while holding up one of the boxes. "How about Mean Girls? We haven't watched that in a while."

"Yeah, because it's either The Little Mermaid, High School Musical, or The Shining," she sighed, smiling at the thought. Even though he hated to admit it, Denki was terrified of The Shining and often had her enveloped in a death grip while watching it. Those days, he refused to sleep alone, so Y/N would be a good friend and stay in his room with him. Y/N didn't need sleep due to her quirk, so she often didn't sleep unless she was extremely bored.