09 | An Honest Review: Sour Patch Kids Products

While Denki hurriedly grabbed the milk to check its expiration date in one area of the dorms, (Y/N)'s eyes wide with panic, down in the kitchen was a different story. Stood around the counter with two Amazon packages sat upon it—both thin, one short and the other one super long—along with a plastic bag with a singular container inside, Hanta, Tsu, Kyoka, Izuku, and Shouto looked down at the packages with determined expressions. Hidden behind the camera was Hagakure, stifling laughs as she started recording and focused it on her classmates.

Sometime after moving into the dorms, Eijirou brought up how many "fans" they seemed to gain since the school year started, leading to them thinking of and creating a YouTube channel. Garnering over 3 million subscribers in the span of a few months, many random videos were posted to the channel, including one of Midoriya bench pressing Iida without his Quirk and another of Katsuki hosting and judging a cooking competition between his peers. This was just another one of those videos.

"...Hello." The first one to speak, Shouto raised his head and stared down the camera with a deadpanned expression, reaching for the plastic bag and bringing it towards his body. Covering up his toned physique with a large black hoodie and hiding his bi-colored eyebrows with a bedhead, one could notice subtle concern and exhaustion in his eyes. "Ever heard of Sour Patch Kids? If you have, great. If not, also great. But are you aware that they come in other forms as well?"

"For example!" Piping up with excitement, Izuku reached over his partner—for the Prank Wars, that is—and took the container from inside of the bag, placing it gently on the counter to reveal what it was. "Sour Patch Kids also come in ice cream form now!"

"But that's not all!" Sounding exactly like a desperate salesman, Hanta pulled a butcher's knife from behind his back with a toothy grin, causing everyone but Toru to jump back in alarm. Merely glancing at them with a chuckle, he rolled his eyes, mumbling, "Damn, why're you all so jumpy? It's just a knife." The noirette then proceeded to open the short package with a snicker, throwing the knife aside haphazardly afterwards, and showed the second item. "We also have Sour Patch Kids Go-Gurt." This was given to Todoroki for later.

"AND YET, we still have more!" Now passing the ice cream over to Tsuyu, Midoriya picked up the knife just thrown at him with wide eyes, handing it to Kyoka. She swiftly opened the final box while the greenette gave Sero an offended look and frown, resulting in Shouto letting out a dry chuckle.

But of course, today was just not Midoriya's day, as heartbeats later, he was nearly whacked in the back of the head with a tactical shovel.

Pretending not to notice the glare she received, Kyoka slammed the shovel onto the counter. Right after, she removed the black covering to reveal the jagged edges of the shovel. "Just for this video, I bought a tactical shovel with my own money from Amazon," she stated, petting it like you would pet a cat. Stroking the cold metal, she continued, maintaining eye contact with the camera. "Now, if you don't know what a tactical shovel is, I'll break it down for you real simple. In your head, picture your classic diamond Minecraft shovel. With your lovely diamond shovel named..." Kyoka trailed off, glancing at her classmates for help.

Thankfully, Shouto came to her rescue, sounding confident in his choice. "Monika." As if on cue, "Your Reality" started playing in the background, unnerving Midoriya and Sero, who still weren't over the traumatic experience of playing Doki Doki Literature Club.

"Monika," repeated Kyoka, a smile coming to her face as she watched Shouto nod his head in approval. "Monika can shovel things really well, which means that Monika can shovel ice cream into my mouth." Now unscrewing the top of Monika, she pulled it off to reveal a sharp harpoon, something that Aizawa would immediately disapprove of if he saw it. "If any of these guys annoy me too much, Monika may also kill one of them."