Chapter Ten

"I've got scars.. Even though they can't always be seen."

He was brought up to Amycus Crow's cell and wasn't surprised when he saw it looked as though Crow had been waiting for him.

"Ah, Potter." He said. "Fancy seeing you."

"I have to speak with you about some legal things. Most is about your upcoming trial." Harry said as professional as he could, even with the screams and bangs he could hear from all places surrounding him.

"I was told." Amycus said, raising from the metal made bed frame that held a lumpy mattress in which he had been sitting on. The escorts left, apparated back to the Ministry, and a guard by Amycus' cell unlocked the metal door. He gestured for Harry to enter and he hesitantly did so, the guard shutting and locking the metal barred door behind him. It caused Harry to jump. Much to Harry's surprise, the guard left and Harry was very on edge.

"What is it that we need to discuss?" Amycus asked, arms crossed as he stood in the middle of the cell. Harry pulled out some of the papers he had brought and almost yelped when Amycus had snatched them away. "What are these for?"

"Your trial. Now, if you could, give them back." Harry spoke sternly, a hand extended.

"You see, Potter, it interests me how they sent you." Amycus said, skimming through the papers. "Especially after the unforgivable."

"I'm Head Auror. It's my duty to deal with things like your arrest and trial. Now give those back," Harry demanded, reaching out to take the papers. Amycus dropped them to the floor.

"Oops."

Harry huffed and leaned down, picking up the papers and reorganizing them. When he rose, Amycus was in front of him. Directly in front of him.

"It also interests me how you have no one else with you. No backup, no guards, no protection."

Harry swallowed hard, backing away as Amycus took steps forward. When his head hit the hard, cool wall behind him, he sucked in a deep breath.

"It's sad to think Malfoy isn't here to protect you, isn't it? Did he not offer to show? Or did you decide you're too good for help?"

Harry couldn't speak. Amycus was too close and Harry was so afraid, all he could do was shake his head. When Amycus's breath ghosted over his face, so close to his ear, he couldn't breathe.

"How unfortunate for you." He seethed, grabbing the papers Harry held and letting the fall to the floor before gripping at Harry's wrists. He shut his eyes tightly, kicking his legs out to hit Amycus in his ankles, but failed as Amycus pressed his knees into Harry's thighs to keep him still.

"Get the bloody hell off of me." He demanded and Amycus chuckled lowly.

"Oh, c'mon, Potter. Why don't we have a little fun?" Amycus whispered and Harry shook his head, opening his eyes to look at Crow.

"I said,"

Amycus, with a wave of his hand, had Harry in a body bind charm.

"Lucky for you, I won't use an unforgivable again." He growled, and Harry could do nothing. Could make no protests at Amycus' advances and could make no movements to stop him. He couldn't yell, couldn't do anything but stay still. And it hurt.