chapter three

Yoongi opened the door to the apartment. Usually he'd be eating right now but he ate at Jimin's. The only thing he was thinking about was Jimin, that perfect little smile, his perfect little hands, and how they could fit perfectly in his own

He sat at the piano, going down the scale. The sound finally sounded. Right. Perfect at that- almost.

Yoongi pulled back his hand in shock. What had he done differently. He needed to know what had changed. Yoongi rested both hands back on the keys, playing gently.

A smile on his face. The heavenly tune singing, echoing through the walls of the living room. Bouncing left and right through every hall and on every wall.

Yoongi had let the happiness flow from his eyes. For once he could play and it sounded correct. It sounded like it should be. Or hell. Even better than what it should.

Yoongi pulled his hands from the piano, wiping his face with a smile. He was laughing softly as he tried to stop the happy from his eyes. He was just enjoying the moment. A moment he wouldn't be able to enjoy for a second time.

Yoongi leaned his head back to look up at the ceiling. His laughing stopping just for a second before it continued. God he probably thought he was going crazy.

He stood up wiping his cheeks and eyes as he walked to his room to get ready for bed, but before he could finish washing his face. The shirtless boy in basketball shorts plopped onto his bed. All the exhaustion hitting him at once, tackling him into a slumber.

Yoongi covered himself up in his sleep, the tune no longer playing in his head. Only the song Jimin had been singing.

Word for word it repeated in Yoongi's head, imbedding itself in his mind. Yoongi was unbothered by it. He loved it if anything. He didn't want to forget the soft tone of Jimin's voice when he sang.

Even in slumber Yoongi would mumble that lyrics as he adjusted into his pillow.