B O N U S

33k special!
thank you all so much for the support on this book. there are a lot of plot holes and im sorry for that. im going to try and clear up a lot of it in this bonus chapter. i had scraped the idea of a second book or trying to rewrite this one.. haha.. 😅

———

The house was completely rearranged, it was no longer the messy and broken house Jimin grew up in. Much more modern and clean. Yet Jimin never fell far from the tree with his decorations and loving for roses. He grew a loving towards succulents. Jimin was strictly roses for the longest time, since he did grow those with his mother. That did, of course, change when Jimin got a package in the mail from the Jeon family. He sat himself down at the table to admire the box a little longer.

Jeon was a familiar family name to Jimin, but it never clicked. It was just as common as Kim. Until he read where the package had been sent from, he then realized.

"Busan?

Busan..

Bu..SAN!"

Jimin launched up and that caused the table to rustle from his sudden movement up and back.

Yoongi came rushing down; afraid something had been broken. (It tended to happen in the house often.. maybe too often. Yoongi and Jimin were both clumsy men who rough-housed. Flower pots were bound to break).

"Why are you yelling?? What happened??" Yoongi sounded frantic as he rushed over from the stairs to see his husband smiling down at a package.

"There's only one Jeon family I know from Busan!" Jimin started as he rushed to the kitchen to grab a knife.

"oh..kay? Jimin, honey, please start from the beginning I'm- I'm a lil lost here" Yoongi chuckled nervously as he followed Jimin around like the lost puppy he truly was.

"I got a package today-" Jimin stabbed three box in anticipation and dragged it up to cut the tape. "-from the Jeon family.. in Busan" Jimin opened the box's flaps and cheered. "The only Jeon family I know from Busan is Jungkook's family!!"

Yoongi watched jimin go through the box, "Question- who exactly is Jungkook?" Yoongi asked as he sat down at the table Jimin was completely shaking from going through the package.

"Okay- so" Jimin pauses his scavenging and held the letter than was at the bottom of the box. "Remember when I was staying at your place a few years back when we were dating.."

"mhmm" Yoongi sat up, trying to remember that far back. Hell. This boy couldn't even remember what he ate for breakfast.. or if he even ate breakfast.

"And we were cooking dinner I think. I asked if I could invite a friend over for dinner, remember that?" Jimin asked, hoping Yoongi could at least remember some of that day so he didn't have to explain more. He wanted to investigate more of the stuff in the box.

"Mmm" Yoongi leaked back in the chair and thought for a minute. A long minute. Continuing that long "Mmmm" sound.

"Babe. If you don't remember, tell me. I have more important things to get to here" Jimin sighed and smiled at Yoongi.

"Okay okay. I do remember.. some of that day,  yes. I do remember you asking me"

"Good. I said it was Jungkook. My bestfriend. He was visiting for that week, but ended up leaving early for a family emergency," Jimin started to open up the creme colored envelope. "So he couldn't make it to dinner the next day. So I never brought it back up. He lives in Busan. We grew up together when I lived there before moving to Seoul." Jimin pulled out the red card and started to read, completely forgetting about his conversation.