chapter thirteen

Jimin squirmed as he whined. "Yoongi-ah~! M-My stomach hurts!" He continued to whine as Yoongi rubbed his eyes, waking up. He was right, Jimin was a baby. He only got two hours of sleep. Yoongi stood up and grasped an empty trash can and placed it at the end on the couch where Jimin's head had fallen to.

"You probably need to throw up, baby." Yoongi spoke tiredly as he rubbed Jimin's back. "It's okay to vomit." He hummed, continuing to rub Jimin's back.

Jimin shook his head. "N-No! It's gross and I don't like it.." Jimin pouted as he hung his head over the thrash bin.

"It'll make you feel better. Then you can get some more sleep after I give you some medicine. It'll all be okay~" Yoongi reassured and kept rubbing Jimin's back, tiredly leaning his head back as he heard Jimin start to vomit. Yoongi patted his back. "There your okay. It's okay now."

Jimin's eyes were glossy and he wiped his mouth with a tissue. Yoongi haded him a water bottle to rinse out his mouth and drink some water. Yoongi got up and emptied the trash, putting a new bag before giving Jimin some liquid medicine first since Jimin said he didn't wanna take pills at the moment.

Yoongi flopped back on the couch. Jimin was already back asleep. Once Yoongi fell back asleep it was heaven. He fell asleep just by.. relaxing maybe? His thoughts weren't everywhere. Jimin's legs were placed gently on Yoongi's lap.

Hours passed, very nice hours. Hours both Jimin and Yoongi got to sleep through. Yoongi was awake at the moment though. He was calling in sick from every job he had but the one with Jimin. Yoongi moved Jimin's damp hair out of his eyes and forehead. "God you're sweating.. I should turn down the heat.." Yoongi sighed after removing his hand from Jimin's forehead.

Yoongi got up and Jimin woke up, vomiting yet again before Yoongi sighed. Jimin whined and cried a little from the pain in his throat and stomach. Yoongi walked back over kissing Jimin's head after repeating the cycle of rinsing out his mouth and drinking water.

"Yoongi.. it hurts.." Jimin whined weakly and hugged Yoongi. Yoongi sighed and rubbed Jimin's chest after giving him a bit more medicine.

"I know. I know. Tomorrow things will be better. Vomiting out all the bad stuff is good.." Yoongi mumbled and let go, realizing the boy was asleep again and Yoongi smiled at that. "I hope so. I don't want you to be in pain anymore" Yoongi frowned and kissed his forehead. "I don't want my baby to be in hurt.."

Yoongi stretched and got up, walking to the bathroom to use the restroom after taking a nap. He got in the shower, and soon after he was rinsing out his soapy hair and soapy body. He heard the door open.

"Yoongi? Sorry. I just needed to pee.." Jimin mumbled as Yoongi let out a soft chuckle, turning off the water.

"I was just getting out." Yoongi smiled and stuck his hand out for the towel, Jimin grabbed it and placed it in Yoongi's hand before doing his business. Yoongi got out once he heard the sink and he smiled at Jimin. "Feeling better?"

"Kinda. I'm feeling really gross." Jimin mumbled and rinsed his face off. "I don't like being sick. I can't enjoy your company.." Jimin huffed and patted down his face with the towel.

Yoongi huffed Jimin's back, placing gentle kisses on his back. "Go get some rest. I'll be here. I don't think you'll be throwing up anymore, so why don't we try eating?".

"I finished my tea and ate a bite out of an apple on my way here. If that counts" Jimin smiled and hummed. Yoongi let go and nodded.

"It counts but go lay down. Sleep as much as your body needs. I really can't have you sick. I don't like to see you in so much pain..." Yoongi hummed and rubbed Jimin's back.