chapter twenty-eight

Jimin let out a soft hum and squished Yoongi's face together. Yoongi's naturally pouty lips smushed together making them more pouty. Jimin could only swoon over Yoongi and just pour out his love in physical activities by kissing all over his face and just- suffocating him in every single drop of love.

Yoongi let out a muffled chuckle and tried to lightly tap Jimin to let him go since he did have to use the restroom. Yoongi couldn't fight off the blush on his pale cheeks. "You make me feel all warm and fuzzy and- ahhh! You are adorable, and I love you~" Jimin cooed as he was literally whipped for Yoongi and just him and his cute little face.

Yoongi managed to get Jimin to let go of his now red cheeks from being pinched. Jimin gave out with cute little giggle and now it was Yoongi's turn. "Ah- I adore your laugh~!" Yoongi cooed and mimicked Jimin as he hugged the boy, the side of Jimin's face being smushed into Yoongi's chest and Jimin didn't mind it. Not at all.

"Will you say you love me again? Pleeease?" Jimin hummed our and tugged at Yoongi's shirt and whined. "C'mon please~ I like hearing it~!"

"I love you. I, love~, you" Yoongi chuckled and kissed Jimin's forehead. "You're too precious." Yoongi chuckled and kissed his face in different places. His cheeks, his jaw, his forehead. Any where he could. "Now I have to go use the bathroom" Yoongi let go and chuckled, sprinting to the bathroom before Jimin could get up to stop him.

Jimin just smiled. He smiled and laid back down on the bed. This is when Jimin let his thoughts take over him. I am going to be with Yoongi forever, right? I should propose then.. right? Cause isn't that what couples do? Couples who've been dating for more than two years. We've been dating for like what, a month? Jimin sighed and rubbed his forehead. He wants to. But it would seem rushed. Yoongi came back and rubbed Jimin's chest when he laid next to him.

"What should we do today?" Jimin asked as Yoongi looked at the piano.

"Let's write a song."