Chapter 1: Robots, Cookies, and Acid

Y/n pov

8 years later

"Hey dummy wake up!"

I groan as I slowly open my eyes. I look over at the clock to see it was five in the morning. I sigh as I sat up.

"Good morning to you too Natsuki" I grumble.

"Come on you need to get ready and I got to get breakfast ready" Natsuki said in a huffy tone.

"Yeah yeah I hear you" I tell her as I get up.

After changing my clothes and brushing my teeth, I look at my bathroom mirror. I watch as my hair grows a few inches longer and begins to turn pink. I can feel my chest grow out a bit as I try to ignore it.

"Mmm feels good to stretch" Natsuki says as she raises one of her arms.

"I bet it does" I say to her. "Sorry for not letting you take control as often."

"Well obviously you should be sorry. I usually only get to come out when you need me to cook" she says. She look down as began to whisper. "Not that I mind cooking for you..."

"What was that?" I ask her.

"N-nothing! Stop distracting me! I need to get breakfast started!" She yells.

I watch as Natsuki head to the small apartment kitchen and begins to work her magic. It's always weird watching my body move. I never could explain the feeling but it's like we're both piloting my body but at the same time it feels like I was watching a movie.

I look around my mind. Even though I know what I see is imaginary (or at least to my knowledge it is), it was a nice size place. Basically it was you'd expect in a small house. Every one of the girls had their own room and they had a huge living room. Unfortunately for them, they can only watch things I've seen or read books that I've read. From what Monika said, it was probably because I can only recall what I've seen.

"Morning Y/n" a cheerful voice said behind me.

I turn around to see Sayori in all her cheerfulness. Her strawberry brown hair swaying as she bubbly made her towards me. The energy around her causes me to smile.  I don't know why but she just has that effect on people.

"Good morning to you too Sayori" I tell her.

"Don't we get a good morning too Y/n?"

I look behind Sayori to see Monika and Yuri making their way towards us. Monika had her brown hair in her usual ponytail while Yuri had her beautiful purple hair down as usual.

"Of course you do. Good morning to the both of you" I say to them.

*"Good morning Y/n. You too Sayori"* Yuri said in her soft voice.

"So I guess Natsuki is doing her usual thing?" Monika asked.

"Yeah she is" I tell her.

"Ooo I can't wait. Natsuki's food is so good" Sayori says excitedly.

"Well you don't have to wait any longer Sayori." Natsuki said. "Though I would have finish sooner if someone was distracting me."

"You say that but you weren't in any rush. So are you gonna take your minute or not?" I tease her.

"Of course I am dummy!" Natuski says to me.

Quickly she sat down to eat her creation. We all watch to see she made a simple breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, and her amazing muffins. So after her minute was up, Sayori went next. Natsuki's pink hair grew longer as it changed colors. Not only that, her chest grew a few sizes as well.