Chapter 3: First Day Threats

Y/n POV

After Monika explained to everyone that I wouldn't be able to see anything, they became to calm down. Still I could tell some where still concerned. If only they could look into my head and see the predicament I was in. Covering my eyes was Natsuki while Yuri covered my ears to muffle the sounds and Sayori stood there watching me. I made the mistake of looking after Yuri went to the bathroom and well....they  rather be safe than sorry.

"Don't you dare try to steal a peek Y/n" Natsuki said to me.

"First I'm not even struggling to look.  Second we all know that if I tried to sneak a peek, you guys would punish me in the worse way possible" I say to her.

After what feels like an eternity, we're all outside in our P.E. uniforms. I looked around to see some people giving wierd looks.

"Hey Monika, did something wierd happen in the locker room?" I whispered to her nonchalantly.

"You pervert!" Natsuki yelled at me.

"Not like that Natsuki! I'm just curious about some the wierd looks I'm receiving" I say to her in hopes of calming her down.

"Hmm....I don't think so. I noticed a small hole in the wall but nothing else than that" Monika tells me.

"Now that we're all here, we're gonna have a quirk apprehension test. It will consists of ten different tests." Mr. Aizawa tells us in a exhausted voice. "Y/n, you scored the highest in the exam so stand right here beside me."

I walk out from the group of students. Some were surprised to hear I scored the top score. I looked to see Mina smiling at me but behind her, the blond kid glared with such ferocity.

I stood by Mr. Aizawa as he tosses me a small ball, about the size of a tennis ball.  I exam it since it wasn't any ball I've ever seen. Suddenly I hear Mr. Aizawa voice break the silence.

"Back in middle school, you weren't allowed to use your quirk during physical test. So what's the furthest you could throw a softball?" He asked me.

"About 65 meters or so" I replied to him. 

"Well this time throw it with your quirk" he says.

I nod at him as I take a chocolate chip cookie out. I quickly scarf it down as a red aura radiates from my body. I walk up to the plate where I was facing a large empty field. I pulled back my arm as I got ready to throw the softball.

"Let's.....go!!!!" I shouted as the ball soars through the sky.

We watch as the ball turns to a small dot in the sky. After a minute it falls to the ground, where it stayed in place. I turn to face Mr. Aizawa to see my results. I'm his hand, he held a tracker that connected to the ball that would tell him how far it went. To turned it around so everyone could see it.

"Before anything else, everyone in the class should know what they're capable of. As for you Y/n, you managed to throw the ball 695.3 meters" Mr. Aizawa tells me as he holds up the tracker.

"So we can use our quirks for this? This sounds like fun!" I heard Mina's voice say from the crowd.

"Yeah this is what I'm talking about, using our quirks as we want!" Another voice says.

Almost immediately, Mr. Aizawa's face darkened. I back off as I was nervous of what I he may do as the rest of the class quickly becomes quiet.

"This is fun...you say? Were you planning on having fun these next three years? What happened to wanting become heroes?" Mr. Aizawa asked as he looked up with a devious smile. "How about this for fun then? The student who places last will be expelled immedately."