Introduction

"Good to have you back, Potters." Moody said gruffly."Wasn't the same same without you two."

Then, everybody seemed to get the same idea at the same time; they stood up, chairs screeching against the wooden floorboards, all tripping over each other in order get a hug out of the only two people to have ever returned from the dead.

* * *

Note from June 2020:

So, in quarantine, I have decided to rewrite this fanfiction, hoping to turn it back into a story and plot that I feel like I would be able to continue writing! So therefore the chapters might not make sense if you read them right now because I'll be changing them one by one. Edited chapters will have "(revised)"written after them. :)

I began writing this book several years ago when I was about twelve years old, so I have to admit the writing, my take on the characters and the plot are genuinely questionable. The characters are often very OOC (our of character) and there are several plot lines that I tried to fit into one book and I can't say I do any of them justice.

Regardless, I'm leaving this up as a reminder of how proud I was when I first posted it and I might still post an odd chapter here and there if I ever get the motivation to because I know so many people do love it, which I appreciate :) hopefully after editing it'll be back into the story that I wanted it to be!

Thanks for reading!

* * *
Credits to All_Random_Me for the beautiful cover, and JK Rowling for the Harry Potter books!

Thank you, carry on reading!