Chapter 11- Decisions

Percy's Pov

When I arrive at the camp, I close the portal. I see that everyone is looking at me.

"Can I have the Primordials, Gods and Cabin Councillors/Praetors/Senators for a meeting?" I ask. "Can someone also put the daughter of Nemesis somewhere she can't escape?"

"Okay." A camper says.

A few campers lead the daughter of Nemesis somewhere she can't escape from. I follow the people I just called out to a meeting place. We all sit down on some chairs. They all look at me. I sigh quietly, why do people always want me to lead these types of meetings?

"First we need to discuss what we should do with the daughter of Nemesis." I say.

They think for a few minutes. I have an idea of what we could do to her, but I want to see what they will come up with.

"Why don't we kill the Punk?" Ares asks.

"No." I say immediately.

"What?" Ares asks.

"No. We are NOT killing her." I say.

"What is you reason?" Athena asks me.

I can tell that she agrees with me, that we shouldn't kill her, but she wants to know my reason.

"Imagine yourself in her position. There would be a reason why she joined. She could have been threatened or something. What if they threatened to kill someone she cares deeply for? How would you feel if you learned that? If I remember correctly, that happened in the 2nd Titan War. If I remember correctly, something like that happened to a daughter of Aphrodite called Silena Beauregard." I say.

"How do you know that?" Annabeth asks.

"I was there at both wars. I saw a lot of demigods die. I saw the ones who defeated your enemies. You may not believe it, but Perseus Jackson is a hero. Before you ask how I know that and if it is true, I'll tell you this. I know things that you all don't, and I can't go into detail because I have sworn on the River Chaos." I say. "I know the same thing that Perseus Jackson does and is keeping a secret."

"I don't suppose that you can tell us a little about it?" Chaos asks.

"I can only give you the same hint that Perseus told you. Look at the sky at night. I guess that I can also tell you that 5 other people know what it is, but have been sworn into secrecy." I say. "Anyway, we need to decide what we are going to do with the daughter of Nemesis."

"You have an idea about that, don't you Omega?" Hestia asks.

"Yes, I do." I say. "What if we have her swear to only obey us and to never go against us. We could have her serve the Gods and Primordials for a certain amount of time."

"That sounds good." Athena approves.

I reach into one of my pockets, and pull out the scroll. I put it on the table. Everyone looks at it, wandering what it is.

"This is an exact copy of part of our enemy's plan. I left the original one there so that they think that we don't know what they are going to do. I need to go and do things soon, but I have something that could help you." I say.

I reach into my pocket, and grab my devise out. I turn it on. I gently put it on the table. A hologram of the entire earth appears above the devise, with different coloured dots on.

"This will help you know where your enemies and allies are. The green dots are our allies. The red dots are our enemies. The yellow dots are people who are neutral in this war." I say.

"Don't you need this though?" Chaos asks surprised.

"I just use it to find the enemy camps. You all need it more. It will help you know when the enemy is going to attack you. Just make sure that it doesn't get into the wrong hands." I say. "I need to go and do things. Gaia, Nyx, Tartarus, Hestia and Nico know of ways to contact me if you need help. Bye."

I stand up. I open a portal and step through. When I get to the other side, I close the portal. I then start to make my camp, making sure that I put magical barriers up this time, so that only people I allow can get inside.