Chapter 3

Vegeta layed you down on his bed and watched you sleep.( perv 🤣 )

>>>>>>>>>>>>Time Skip<<<<<<<<<<<<

You woke up feeling really warm. You noticed you were in a bed and someone was holding you. Your face turned red as a tomato as you felt someones leg over both of yours.

You turned your head around to see who it was, and it's the one I most definitely think it wouldn't be. VEGETA! The thought ran through my head as your face turned even redder than before.

You didn't want this to end, but you knew sometime or another he's gonna wake up. You started to shift around a little bit, to get more comfortable and you heard him make a little grunt noise.

You stayed still so just in case he woke up. You felt the bed start to move then you felt his other arm slide up under you as he turned you around and was looking directly in your face. You face went red but your eyes were still closed then you felt his warm breath getting closer to your face.

You opened your eyes finally to see a smirking Vegeta, then you noticed something wasn't right. You tried to sit up but he yanked you back down and climbed over top of you. Then you felt something between your legs.

It was your tail, then you looked behind Vegeta and his tail has grown back also. Then you recognized what was happening.

Yn: Vegeta what ever you are thinking that isn't you, it's your tail making you think those things.

Vegeta: "purr" what do you mean my tail is thinking, who said I wont thinking for myself, he said smirking.

He started to kiss on your neck leaving little bruises (ik it's called a hickey).

You finally got the strength to push him off. You bolted to the door and opened and slammed it. You went downstairs to see Vegeta already there smirking.

>>>>>>>>Tine skip<<<<<<<

You and Vegeta were training until you seen Goku flying towards yall.

Goku: Hey guys!! He said in his happy cheerful voice.

Yn: Hey Goku! I said waving at him and to see his tail has grown back as well.

Vegeta: YOUR LATE ONCE AGAIN KAKAROT!! Vegets screamed

Goku: Heh sorrryyyyy getes I had panicked because I didn't know my tail would grow back. He said scratching the back of his neck laughing.

Vegeta: Pshh whatever!! YOUR JUST TRYING TO MAKE EXCUSES!! Vegeta yelled then mumbled a couple things after.

Yn: VEGETA ARE WE GONNA TRAIN OR NOT!! You said getting impatient.

Goku: Yea let's get to the action! Goku said with excitement.

>>>>>>>>>>Time skip<<<<<<<<

You, Vegeta, and Goku were going to a restaurant to eat because we wanted something different from what bulma and chi chi make.

Vegeta was the first person to walk in as I followed behind and so did Goku.

We sat down at a table and waited for a waiter to come and take our order.

Vegeta: WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE WAITER I WANT FOOD!! Vegeta said getting irritated with his arms crossed.

Yn: Its called a waiter for a reason, you impatient ass, I said snickering to myself.

Vegeta: You can't be talking, Ms. Begging to go to a restaurant, he snickered back.

Goku: Hey you two the waiter has been here for the last 5 mins asking for our orders! Goku yelled making us both look at him.

Waiter:Oh it's quite alright I love to see couples snicker at each other, the waiter said smiling.

Me and Vegeta were blushing at the waiter because of comment of us being a couple.

Vegeta: WE ARE NOT A COUPLE WOMAN!!, Vegeta yelled still flustered.

Waiter: OOF Tsundere much, the waiter joked.

Yn: Lol isn't he!, you said laughing.

Vegeta: YOU BOTH SHUT UP! Vegeta yelled.

He got up and just left.

Yn: Hes in a grumpy mood! You said jokingly.

Goku:HEY YOU GUYS IM STILL HERE, AND IM HUNGRYY!! Goku yelled.

Waiter: Oof sorry! Plz dont tell my manager! The waiter said.

She took our orders and went to the back and gave the chef yalls orders

>>>>>>>>>>Time Skips<<<<<<<<<<<

(Your point of veiw)

We started to head to our houses and then we parted are ways.

You were flying to the house, but you looked down and there was Vegeta...in a hot spring!!

Yn: Ouu Getes im gonna get you back for this morning! You said with a evil smile.

You flew a little bit away to undress but you kept your bra and panties on. You started walking to the hot spring were Vegeta was and...

Yn: HE ISNT HERE!!
_____________________________________
Vegeta's Point of veiw

Vegeta: I felt your power level dumbass! I said coming out from behind a tree, still naked.

She looked at me and started getting flustered! I licked my lips!

Vegeta: So.. why'd you come down here anyways, I said crossing my arms smirking at her.

Yn: Nnnn... NOTHHINGGG!!! JUST WANTED TO TAKE A WARM BATH.

I appeared behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Vegeta: Are you sure you werent here for something else, I said suductivle in her ear.

______________________________________
Your point if view

He appeared behind me, wrapping his warm muscular arms around my waste whispering naughty things in my ear.

Yn: Vegeta!!! I WAS JUST PLAYING A PRANK!! I screamed.

Vegeta: So you dont wanna take a bath? He said a little sad unraveling his arms from around my waist.

Yn: I me..mean I do buttt I don't want you to see me naked. I said covering my body.

Vegeta: There is no reason to, you are beautiful the way you are[ik its cheesey] , he said putting my arms down to my sides.

His arms wrapped around me, and he moved his hands down to my ass.

Vegeta: Your mine, he said.

He started to lean in and kissed you passionately on the lips. It took you a little while to figure out what just happened but then you let in on the kiss.

Yall made out for at least 2 mins. Yall finally broke yalls last kiss. Yall were breathing heavily because, lack of oxygen.

Vegeta: Now let go to the real fun, he said having a suductive smirk on his face.

Yn: Wh- what do yo.. you mean.
________________________________

To be continued

Haha cliffhanger. The reason why because I looked at how many words I typed and it's over a thousand. But I'll undated prob later bc I have to go to a wedding but I'll see yall later buh byeee.