Chapter 16

We were on our way back from the doctor's office, they told me I was almost 3 and a half weeks pregnant. I was so happy, and so was Goku.

Vegeta he was happy but didn't show it in front of Goku. He didn't want to seem weak in front of his nemesis, but still I know he was the happiest out of all of us.

We finally made it to the apartment when Vegeta said something under his breath.

Yn: What was that Vegeta? I asked curiously turning towards him.

Vegeta: I think we need to have a house for the baby instead of this apartment, I mean yeah it's big in all but I'd think a house would do better, He said.

Yn: I dont think I have enough money for a house tho, Like if I had the money then yeah but I dont, i said looking down a little sad.

Goku: I do, I mean I have been working and I've saved all my money up, so I mean I could totally help yall get a new house, he said with a big grin on his face.

Yn:Really Goku!! Omg thank you!! I yelled as I started bear hugging him.

Goku: Yeah as long as I get to stay with you two until i can get a house of my own, he said scratching the back of his head.

Yn: Well of course you can Goku! You are technically family, I said.

Vegeta just looked like he was in another world, probably where there is no sign of Goku.

Yn: Hey geta, I said playfully.

He snapped out of his daze and looked at me with a questionable look on his face.

I walked up to him and told him what goku said and his eyes widened.

Vegeta: No way that clown is living with us once again! I will get the money myself! He said angrily.

Yn: Geta it's just a couple of months and he said hes gonna pay for the house!Pleasee!I said with puppy eyes.

Vegeta: No no no no no!! He yelled.

Me and Goku did our puppy eyes together and started to beg!

Goku&Yn: Pleaseeeee!!!! We begged.

He started to growl and then made a hmph noise.

Vegeta:Finee!!Just stop begging kakarot you look weak! He yelled.

We jumped in hurray and gave each other a high 5.

>>>>>>>>>>>time skip<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Vegeta carried me on his back, to make sure I was safe at all times.

We looked at house's and finally found the right house.

It was a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, Basement, and a attic.

It was perfect.

>>>>>>>>>>>time skip<<<<<<<<<<

We bought the house, Goku had just enough money to get the power and water on.

I was cooking some food for both of the boys while they were getting everything from the apartment.

Of course you know that they are having a competition of who gets the most stuff.

All I kept seeing was the two coming in and out of the house with different objects. I mean we didn't have a lot of stuff, but it was just enough to take all day.

It didn't really take me long to cook, I ordered from a couple of restaurants and cooked a couple of home made stuff. The aroma of the food made my mouth water, I had to go outside before I ate all the food myself.

Goku and Vegeta came down from the sky with all the furniture.

Vegeta:Hah I beat you Kakarot!

Goku:Nu Uh I got more stuff than you Vegetable!! [I had to sorry🤣].

I started to angry at them bickering at each other constantly. I walked up to both of them and knocked them both over the head.

Yn:Both of you stop before I make you both sleep outside tonight! I yelled.

They both dropped the furniture, as they were holding there head in pain.

Goku:Oww yn why'd you have to hit so hard!

I looked at him with my famous death glare which made him a bit scared but eventually he shut his mouth.

Yn: Well the foods done if yall are hungry, I said walking back into the house to sit at the table.

Goku and Vegeta sat down at the table and filled there plates with 2 of everything which was alot.

I ate more than I usually do, but that's bc I'm technically feeding two here and plus I'm a saiyan so it wasn't odd.

>>>>>>>>>>time skip<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yn:Gn Vegeta I'm going to bed I'm exhausted, I said rubbing my eyes.

Vegeta: Alright gn, he said kissing me on my forehead.

Vegeta seems distant lately, I dont know I'm guessing because I'm pregnant, and he has Goku to train with.

I opened the bedroom door and walked towards my dresser to get me some pj's.

I wore a tank top, and some shorts. I layed down and closed my eyes. About 5 mins later I heard the bedroom door open.

Goku:psst are you still awake yn?

Yn:Hmm what is it Goku?

Goku: Do you know where Vegeta is?

I sat up confused.

Yn: What do you mean I thought he was in the kichen with you? I asked confusingly.

Goku: Yeah he was, but I went to the bathroom and when i came out he wasn't here, and i tried sensing his energy but it seems like he lowered it.

I was trying to think correctly, I was so confused. My mind wasn't functioning right, why would Vegeta leave at 10:00 at night. I mean yeah maybe to go train but he usually does it with Goku.

Tears started to form into corner my eyes because all I could think is that he left and would never return, or he found someone better. The tears streamed down my face as I thought of different possibilities.

Goku: Hey Yn calm down, hes probably trying to stay with himself for right now, don't think of any negative things he might do, because you and me both know he loves you more than anything.

I looked at him and thought about it for a second. A small smile came on my face, as I wiped my tears.

Yn: Your right Goku, I said as i wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. He hugged back and we sat there for a great minute.

Goku:You just get to sleep, he'll probably be back sometime tonight.

Yn: Right, thank you Goku.

I layed back down as the bedroom door slowly closed. I couldn't sleep, my mind just kept jumping to one thought to another.

Yn:Ughh I cant take this!

I sat up in the bed and stood up. I then grabbed my shoes and socks and took off out the window.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tbc

Sorry it's been a while, you see the picture at the top, yeah yesterday I finally went and watched the new Dragon Ball Super:Broly [thank you dad!] And it was fuckinggggg awesomeee, and I've been busy trying to get the money for me and my cousin and I finally did. So I hope yall like this chapter. Where could Vegeta be? Could he be cheating?Could he be kidnapped? We'll find out in the next chapter of Dragon Ball Super. 🤣