Chapter 13

The time was ticking and I was not in the mood for what Vegeta was going to so to me tonight. Everytime I looked at Vegeta he had the look of hunger, but not the kind of hunger for food he had the hunger of lust.

I had to find away to get out of this bet. Then an idea came into mind, Goku lives here and if I can get Goku to distract geta all night I can get out of the bet.

I ran upstairs and went through my clothes to find my gi, since I already knew goku was probably training outside in the snow... "that idiot" I thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>time skip<<<<<<<<<<<

I finally made it to were goku's power level was and he was in a forest. I flew into the forest still reading where his power level was coming from to see him training near a river.

I was confused on why he came all the way out here to train, so I decided to ask him.

Yn:Hey Goku why are you out here all alone training! I yelled so he could hear me.

He looked up at me with wide eyes as  I seen his eyes were red and puffy, from what it looks like he was crying.

Yn: Goku what's wrong? I asked worried.

Goku: Nothing yn, just go back home, goku said turning away from me.

Now I knew something was definitely up with him. I flew down to where he was and sat next to him.

Yn: Ya' know your a very bad liar, I said looking at him sympathetically.

Goku sighed and then looked at me as tears started to form up in his eyes.

Goku: C..Chi chi said she's taking goten and leaving, and..and I can't come and see him, Goku cried as he put his head on my shoulder.

After I heard that I was triggered. Seeing goku like this hurt me, Goku is one of the most cheerful people I know and hes crying.

Yn: Goku look at me, I told goku, lifting his head off my shoulder.

He looked at me with tears still running down his face.

Yn: I'm gonna fix this, I said to him with a serious look on my face.

He looked confused but then stood up.

Goku: How are y..you gonna do that? He asked still sniffling.

Yn: You'll find out sooner or later, I said before blasting off to go see the person I hate most right now.

I finally reached Goku's old house to see chi chi packing stuff into a truck outside.

I flew down to the house landing on the ground.

Chi chi turned around in shock to see me of all people.

Chi chi: Why the hell are you here!! she yelled with her annoying voice.

Yn: Im here to settle something with you and goku! I screamed back at her.

Chi chi: Hes not seeing Goten ever again, and you of all people are not gonna change my mind you stupid slut!! She yelled.

She done pissed me off now.

I started to growl as I looked up at her with my famous death glare.

Yn:I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU R CALLING A SLUT! BECAUSE IM TELLING YOU THIS AND IM TELLING YOU NOW YOU R GONNA LET GOKU SEE HIS CHILD OR YOUR GONNA BE DEALING WITH ME!! YOU HEAR ME! I yelled as I started getting in her face as my power level spiked.