Chapter 9

It's been 3 weeks as i finally get out of the hospital, I was depressed. Me and Vegeta's ba-, I couldn't even finish the thought as hot salty tears started running down my face.

Vegeta tried to comfort me as much as he could, but knew i was hurt, as much as he didn't want to think about it, it stayed there, in his mind, crowded with more and more traumatizing events.

Vegeta: Yn calm down, he said gently as he lifted your chin.

Yn: H..how c..can I be calm V..Vegeta! I yelled but regretted it afterwards.

He looked at me with a saddened expression and then looked back down at the floor board of the car, ashamed.

Vegeta: I..I'm sorry, I k..know it's my fault! I didnt m..mean, I me..mean in sorry I'm a disappointment! He yelled as a single year ran down the right side of his face.

I looked up at him with an upset expression as I didnt mean to make him feel this way, it hurt me to see him like this.

Yn: n..no Vegeta y..yo..your the best thing that..that's ever happened to me!! D..dont blame y..yourself, its nobodies fault except my o..own Vegeta! I said looking at him with a saddened but soft expression.

He looked at me, and pulled me into a tight but sufficient hug, he kept mumbling things that I really did not understand.

I felt secure and safe in his arms, but then the memories from the car wreck came into mind, as I started sobbing in his arms.

>>>>>>>>time skip at house<<<<<<<<<

I unlocked the door as I heard the door handle click, I turned the door knob and flung the door open.

It was dark, and lonely. I walked I walked in as Vegeta walked in behind me.

Then we heard a thud in the kitchen, Vegeta runs to the kitchen to find...

Vegeta: KAKAROT, WTH ARE YOU DOING IN MY FRIDGE!!!!Vegeta yelled.

I walked into the kitchen to see Goku standing there with a nervous smile on his face, as Vegeta was yelling at him.

I scoffed and walked to me and Vegeta's bedroom and layed down.

I started to think about the good times me and Vegeta had, now we barely talk to each other.

Tears started running down my face as I thought about every memory Vegeta and I had together.

I slammed my head into the pillow and started letting the loud sobs come out.

_____________
Vegeta POV

Damn Kakarot, stealing my food!

Then I looked around for y/n to find her no where, I started walking up the stairs, I started to hear faint sobs coming from our bedroom.

I walk into the bedroom to see y/n on the bed crying her eyes out. I looked at her with sorrowful eyes as I walked closer to her.

I sat down on the bed and started rubbing her back, at least trying to comfort her. I then start to play with her hair, her sobs became more of faint snores. I looked at her to see she was fast asleep.

I layed down beside her and started drifting asleep.
_______________
Your POV

I woke up to Vegeta's arms wrapped around me, and his face nuzzled in my neck.

I pulled away from his grasp to find myself falling off the bed, I was about to land on the hard floor just to be caught by a pair of strong arms.

I looked up at my savior and it was....