Chapter 11

We kissed passionately, I dont know how long we kissed but it took the breath out of me.

When we finally broke the kiss all I could think of is Vegeta's lips on mine again.

Vegeta looked at me still in a daze, it was starting to get really cold [ since its winter].

Yn: V..vegeta can we g..go home now i..its cold, I said as my teeth were chattering.

Vegeta: I w..was about to a..ask you the s..same thing, he said as his teeth chattered.

We got up and started flying to the apartment, we're me and Goku we're staying at.

When we finally got there, I opened the door to see Goku sleeping on the couch with a muffin in his mouth.

I started to laugh at Goku, it was a bit funny to see goku like that.

I then looked at the clock to see it was 5 am in the morning, so since Goku was sleeping on the couch I told Vegeta he could sleep in the guest bed room since I'm still a little upset with him.

He didnt really care that he had to sleep in another room, the only thing he didn't like about the room is that it smelled like Goku😂.

I finally fell asleep at 5:30 and stayed asleep until 12. When I woke up I felt arms around me, I laughed thinking it was Vegeta. But no it was Goten, he looked scared while he was asleep, even if he wasn't my child I still loved him like he was.

I wonder when he got here. I unraveled his arms from around me and out the cover over him and kissed him on the forehead.

I went down stairs to see Goku and Vegeta playing a video game!! Wow I've never seen them play a video game. Like always they are competing with each other, I laughed and walked to the kitchen to see breakfast was already made.

I wonder who cooked?

Vegeta: Hah Kakarot you just got destroyed!!he yelled in victory.

Goku: No fair!! You kept using the same move over!! Goku whined.

Vegeta: A game is a game, and if it was in the game it's always fair, Vegeta said still in victory.

Vegeta walked in the kitchen to see me up, warming my breakfast up.

He crept up behind me trying not to make a sound, but as soon as he was right behind me I turned around to find Vegeta's face inches from mine.

My face started to heat up, as I could feel myself blushing.

Yn: Why are you stalking me!I yelled and poked my lips out like a child.

Vegeta: Well I was gonna scare you, but now I'm thinking of something else to do, Vegeta said biting his lip.

My face was still red as a tomato, still with my lips poked out.

Yn: What do you mean Vegeta!? I said a bit nervous.

He wrapped his arms around me and leaned in for a kiss. I accepted it, since  I cant help but love Vegeta kissing me. He started kissing down my jawline leaving a saliva trail.

Yn: Vegeta no not here, and I'm trying to eat, I whined.

He let me go as his smirk turned into a frown. Now I feel bad for rejecting his affection.

I then grabbed my breakfast from the microwave and got a fork. I then scooped up a bite and tried to feed it to him, he rejected me but I wasn't gonna give up the first time.

Yn: EAT THE GD FOOD VEGETA! I yelled out trying to shove the fork in his mouth.

He started to laugh a little at me struggling to get the fork near his mouth.

Vegeta: Fine, fine just stop screaming, Vegeta said finally taking the bite.

Goku: DID I JUST SEE THE LEGENDARY PRINCE VEGETA GIVE IN! Goku said snickering to himself.

Vegeta turned around blushing, but also angry at his comment.

Vegeta: SHUT YOUR MOUTH KAKAROT BEFORE I SHOVE MY FIST DOWN YOU THROAT!! Vegeta yelled still blushing.

Yn: YALL SHHHHH!! GOTEN IS ALSEEP UPSTAIRS!! I whispered yelled.

Goku: Oh that's who cooked breakfast.. I really thought you woke up early to make us breakfast, Goku said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

Yn: Your kid cooked this!! Its better than my breakfast cooking! I screamed in shock.

Goku:Heh yea he gets it from chi chi, Goku said a little sad.

Goten came running downstairs happier than ever.

Goten: ITS SNOWINNGGGGG!!Goten yelled in glee.

Yn: What's snow? I asked curiously.

Goku: YOU DONT KNOW WHAT SNOW IS!!! Goku yelled totally shocked.

Vegeta: Idiot of course she doesnt, We never had snow on Planet Vegeta dumbass!! Vegeta said smacking Goku on the back of his head.

Goku: OWWW VEGETAAAAA!!! I DIDN'T KNOW!! Goku whined holding the back of his head.

I started laughing, then I looked over to see Goten getting a big jacket, some gloves, and some boots on.

Goten: Yn can you come with me to go get trunks, so we can play in the snow, Goten said so innocently.

Yn: Sure!I said walking over to door opening it to get hit with a blast of cold wind.

I immediately closed the door and started shivering.

Yn: W..why is i..its so cold!I squeaked holding my arms together trying to get warmth.

Vegeta:Well what did you think it was gonna be like, Sunshine and Rainbows, Vegeta said laughing a little.

Yn: Well I'm sorry smartass I didnt know it was gonna be cold! I said putting on one of Vegeta's jacket.

Vegeta: I'm going to go with yall so yall dont get lost, Vegeta said pretty much mocking my directions.

Goten: I know how to get there, oh wait never mind I dont know the way from here, goten said laughing, scratching the back of his neck like Goku.

Yn: Well let's gooo!!!!

________________________________
To be continued

Yay Snoww!!!Christmas is coming up and I'm gonna be writing chapters alot until Christmas is over.

Maybe..... on Christmas day there will be a surprise😏

Well I'll be updating later bye