Chapter 23

I was with the baby at the store trying to find some formula for her when I started to feel a familiar ki coming towards Earth.

Y/n: "Oh no", I said as sweat went down my body.
I grabbed the formula without even paying for it and started floating towards Goku's house.

"Freeza..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>time skip<<<<<<<<<<<

I was flying above the trees when Goku's house started coming into view. I started to float down, and finally reached the door. I opened the door in one swift motion, and ran into the living room. Goku, Goten, and Vegeta were sitting on the couch watching a drama.

Goku looked at me confused.

Goku: "What's wrong Y/n?"
I put the baby in the crib and turned towards them with tears in my eyes.

Vegeta walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

Vegeta: "Y/n calm down, what's wrong?" Vegeta asked while rubbing my back calming me down.

I started to calm down but tears were still streaming down my face.

Goku walked up beside me and put his arm around my shoulders.

Goku: "C'mon Y/n, you know you can tell us anything."

Y/n:"Of course I know that Goku but this isnt no secret, don't y'all feel it."

Goku and Vegeta looked at you really confused now.

Vegeta: "Y/n, what do you mean I cant feel anything. What are you feeling Y/n?" Vegeta asked.

Y/n:"Freeza... he's coming.."

Goku and Vegeta's eyes went wide.

Goku: "Wait are you serious??! I have to fight Freeza again!"

Vegeta: "No KAKAROT I am fighting him this time!"

Y/n: "Actually neither one of you are, I am." I said with a face full of hatred.

Vegeta: "No Y/n you haven't even reached super saiyan god yet, your no match for Freeza."

Goku: "Yeah he's right Y/n, you haven't even seen his ultimate form, no offence but your no match for Freeza right now."

Y/n: "Neither one of you can stop me!"

Vegeta: :GOD DAMMIT WOMAN WHY CANT YOU EVER LISTEN!" Vegeta yelled at you with frustration and seriousness.

You looked at him with teary eyes and disbelief.

Y/n: WHATEVER! IF NEITHER OF YOU CAN SUPPORT ME THEN ILL JUST DO IT BY MYSELF! You yelled flying out the house before Vegeta could grab you.

Vegeta: God Dammit, Kakarot we have to find her, and we have to beat Freeza before he tries to out his grimy hands on her.

Goku: Alright then what are we waiting for let's go.

Vegeta: Kakarot can you sense Freeza?

Goku: Uhh yeah.

Vegeta: Then let's get there before Y/n, Instant transmission us both on his ship.

Goku: Okay as you wish Vegeta.

Vegeta: and also dont but in, I'm gonna defeat freeza myself.

Goku: Okay, okay, let's go then.

Goku grabbed Vegeta's arm and instant transmissioned them both on Freeza's ship.
____________________
To Be Continued

Alright I'm so so very sorry this chapter is short I've been trying to think of new things and I've been very busy since this virus hit. I will try to update more. Again sorry for the long wait and I hope yall enjoy the cliffhanger 😅