Chapter 2

Misaki's POV

I had been cooking the food. Usami-san's younger brother, Akihiko-san had gone upstairs.

"Ah, the food is done. I do hope the Usami men like what I have prepared." Suddenly I felt familiarly strong arms wrap around my waist. I felt his breath on my neck as he breathed out my name. "Misaki, I missed you."

I pushed him off and felt my cheeks get hot. I bent over to the drawer to get out the heating pans for the food. "I finished cooking." I plugged in the heating pans and set the food on it. I put it on a low setting and smiled. He looked at me. Usami-san didn't say a word, but I knew what he wanted. I didn't want to today, just because I had been working so hard I was sleepy. But how could I refuse after all he did for me? If it wasn't for him I—I don't even want to think about what would've happened.

He started walking upstairs and almost like second nature I started following after him. I saw Akihiko-san walk to the couch. He seemed sort of upset, but I couldn't tell for sure I was walking by so fast. Whenever I followed Haruhiko upstairs it seemed like it took me forever to walk up each step. He opened the door for me and once I was inside he locked the door behind him.

"Misaki, I want you." He pushed me to the bed. I looked away.

"Please Usami-san. Please stop it, I'm just tired from cooking." I must have offended him. He got up and glared at me. "You're troublesome, Misaki. Do you like toying with my feelings like this? You always turn me away. Is this how you were before? No wonder that co-worker did what he did." I felt my heart ache as he said that. He was right, I was toying with him. I was being awful to him.

"Misaki, after all I've done for you. I do it because I want you to love me. I tell you everything I think you want to hear, yet I get nothing in return. It's tiresome, you're a burden." I started to tear I couldn't help it. He glared at me, he looked so cold towards me. It was like this every time that we were together. I kissed his neck, reluctantly.

"Usami-san, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." I looked at him and hugged him. I kissed his neck again. He immediately took my hand and placed it on his member, he was already hard. He pushed me back down against the mattress.

"Misaki, I told you to call me Usagi." He said it forcefully. He started undressing me rather aggressively. I could hear some of the fabric tear. I whimpered. I didn't want him, I didn't want anyone like this, but he wouldn't stop. He never would stop it. I felt a cold chill against my member and I realized I was completely naked, totally and utterly exposed. He moved his fingers to my clenched entrance. He forced them inside and granted himself access. It hurt terribly, but what could I do? I owed him my life. I relaxed myself. Soon he flipped me over and continued forcing his fingers in and out of me. It never stopped hurting, but sometimes I was able to pretend that I liked it. Instead of screams of pain I managed to form the syllables. "USAGI!"

He kept at it until I felt him. He stroked his cock against my entrance as he spread my cheeks apart. I bit against the pillow because I knew this would hurt immensely. I continued to scream in to the pillow. The tears kept streaming down to my chin. After a few minutes I felt a burst inside me. I knew he was done. It was always like this, but then after I always wished that he'd stop.

Once again, I was abruptly flipped over. I felt him start to gratify me with his firm hard grip. "Usagi!" I moaned out as I couldn't help it. He kissed me passionately shoving his tongue down my throat. I looked at him. He loved me. He took care of me and I owed him my life. I started to tear. I was awful, how could I be so ungrateful to him. All he did was want me and I treated him terribly. Now despite my protests, he started pleasuring me. I loved him, I was sure of it. How could I not love him? I kissed him back. But then after only a few more strokes I burst. "I'm sorry Usagi-san. Forgive me." I wrapped my arms around him, but he pushed me back to the bed and started dressing himself.