Part 1

Disclaimer. We don't own How To Train Your Dragon. Rights Remain with Cressida Cowell and Dreamworks.  

  Co-written between harrypanther and Vala411  

Chapter 1

Hiccup Haddock, top of his class, Valedictorian, and all around nerd with a passion for dragons, was standing in his bathroom, clad in only a towel and hair still sopping wet, while muttering to himself in the mirror "Come on Hiccup, you can do it. You can do it." He mumbled. Toothless, his black fluffy Persian cat, was seated on the hamper in the bathroom and didn't look one bit impressed.

"What do you think bud?" Hiccup asked as he turned to the feline. Toothless gave his cat version of a huff before flicking its fluffy tail and walking out the room.

"Fat lot of help you are." Hiccup mumbled as he dried his hair. He groaned as he noticed that he forgot his clothes on his bed. As Hiccup walked out of the bathroom a voice greeted him "Hiya stud."

Hiccup screamed as he clutched the towel around his waist tighter and glared at Camicazi, his next-door neighbour and childhood friend since elementary school. "Will you stop sneaking through my window!" He shouted at her in a high pitched voice.

"Will you stop leaving your window unlocked then!" She quipped back and chucked his clothes at him. "Honestly, I've been sneaking in here since we were kids. You haven't got anything I haven't seen before."

Hiccup blushed and quickly ran into his little closet to put on his clothes. "Men!" he could hear Cami grumbling. "I'm calling Throk over as well. So you gonna do it today?"

"Yeah..." Hiccup said from in the closet. His elbows hit the door and there wasn't much room to move but like hell he was going to put on his pants with Cami around. She had a habit of pants stealing. There was a knock on his door after he came out of the closet and Hiccup went to it. On the other side was Throk who was Hiccup's neighbour from five doors down.

"So you gonna ask her?" Was the first thing Throk said as he entered the room. When he saw Cami he turned to Hiccup and asked "Window?"

"Window." Hiccup confirmed.

"Honestly Throk, do you have to ask that every time? Just because you use the door." Cami huffed. "We have more important things to worry about, wardrobe!"

"True, true." Throk agreed.

"Seriously will you guys just get married?!?!" Hiccup mumbled as he had gotten used over the years to the tension between them.

"We are not dating!" Both said simultaneously and huffed.

"Riiiiight." Hiccup mumbled. He knew that they had been acting like an old married couple since Middle school. Before that there was the pigtail pulling and the 'jelly and glue' incident in elementary.

"It's not about us right now." Cami stated. "Hiccup has gotten the rock and it's happening tonight!"

"Finally!" Throk said as he walked past Hiccup and towards his closet. "Now we need an outfit for the night."

"Isn't this good enough?" Hiccup asked as he gestured to the clothes he was wearing.

Throk raised a brow and looked Hiccup up and down before he very bluntly said "No"

"Harsh," Hiccup mumbled but he didn't take it as an insult. He was used to Throk's quirks. Especially when it came to fashion.

"Hiccup, you're proposing tonight to your Highschool sweetheart. You'll need better clothes than this."