Chapter 2

Your POV
Same night 9:55pm
"You did amazing Shawn!" I said as we walked backstage. I then saw Stephanie walking towards our way. "What the hell do you want Steph?" I said as I stopped so she could talk to me.

"I need to talk to my sister alone. If you don't mind Shawn" she said giving Shawn a smile, I looked at Shawn and mouthed 'please don't leave me' he mouthed back 'I have to go just go to knock on my locker room after' i nod as he left then I turned to Stephanie and she grabbed my arm and took me to our locker room.

"Why do you talk to him?" Steph said as she closed our locker room door.
"Because he's my best friend" I snapped back.
"Don't lie to me. I know your secrets and the things you did behind mom's and dad's back"

"What the hell are you talking about? What stuff "'did me and Shawn do'" I asked looking at her completely confused.

"Oh y/n sweet,sweet y/n" she said coming closer to me I started stepping back until I've reached a wall.

"W-w-hat do y-you w-want s-Stephanie?" I stuttered.

"I want you to not tell anyone of what I'm about to do to you" before I could say anything she slapped me from that she then left. I slid down the wall holding my cheek. Tears started forming in my eyes, I curled up in a ball and began to cry.. this is the time I just wanted Shawn to come inside and wrap his arms around me and tell me everything is okay.

After 4 minutes of crying I went to the bathroom and cleaned up my makeup applying more mascara and adding foundation and concealer to not make it look like I was crying for a few minutes straight.

I left the bathroom and I saw a figure standing there. I looked up and saw that it was Shawn I immediately hugged him and putting my head on his chest and new tears started to form in my eyes. He didn't say anything we just stood there hugging for a minute straight. We then let go and he looked at me.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong now? if you don't want to talk about it that's okay too" he said smiling I smiled back. I could help but think. 'Well damn that smile is really cute. NO! I can't fall in love with my best friend! Or can I?' I was then back into reality by Shawn standing there waving his hand in front of me.

"Sorry I zoned out for quite a bit" I blushed slightly. "No worries did you know your cute when you blush" he said smirking only making me turn as red as a tomato. Only making Shawn laugh. "I gotta go back home now. text you later?" He said smiling causing me to smile and nod "of course we'll text later" I replied back with the biggest smile ever. I sat down on the couch and I got a text. I looked at it and I completely forgot to text him.

Luke: you said you were going to text me!
Y/n: Sorry I was talking with my dad and sister. I lied. Why you ask? He's not exactly the boyfriend you'd expect he is he's cheated on me multiple time but the stupid person I am I let him have a chance after chance after chance.
Luke: I don't think this is going to work out anymore
Y/n: why?
Luke: I know you're cheating on me!!
Y/n: ME?! I'M cheating on YOU?! You're the one who fucks every single girl that you bring when you tell me to come over! You're pathetic honestly.
Luke: YOU'RE A BITCH!!!

I didn't reply to that message. I blocked his number and turned my phone off.

Then I see someone coming in and it was my mum. "Hey sweetheart it's time to get going, have you told Shawn?" 'Shit! I totally forgot!'
"I kinda forgot to tell him" I asked worried.
"Go to his locker room he hasn't left yet." She said smiling at me I smile back "thanks mom" I kissed her cheek and took my suitcase with me I went to knock Shawn's locker room but then he opened the door and looked liked he was about to leave but he saw me.

"You again?" He laughed and hugged me I hugged back. We both let go" yeah.. uhm so I kinda need to tell you something.." I said nervously. "First off calm down and second what's up" I took a deep breath "I'm leaving to go to Kansas City. And I'll be there for a whole week. But I'll be back on Monday" "oh okay but as long as you text me or call me then I'm okay with that" he let out a little laugh. 'That laugh gets me every single damn time' I laughed along and hugged Shawn one more time and left with my mum to go to the limo.

The journey to Kansas City begins...

A/n: ❤️❤️❤️❤️
❤️ I hope you enjoyed I'm going to bed it's like 2:46am now! ❤️

❤️ Hope you all have/had a good morning/afternoon/evening/night ❤️

❤️ Wherever you are in the world ❤️

❤️{Emilija}❤️