Chapter 10

Your POV:
*time skip to the wedding*

Skylar,Taylor and Stephanie were helping get ready for the wedding that I'm going to have. My dad walked in and smiled

"you look beautiful sweetheart" my dad said smiling. I forced a smile on my face. I was wearing a dress and it went up to my knees and  literally pushed my boobs together exposing a good amount of cleavage so I was really surprised my dad thought I was beautiful. I was holding a bouquet. "Let's go. Andrew is waiting" my dad said grabbing my hand.

We were going through backstage to get to the gorilla and Shawn winked and I blushed.

"Eyes off my daughter Shawn" My dad said a little angry. "Sorry boss but I don't see myself doing that anytime soon" Shawn smirked I looked at him and smiled i then mouthed the words "I love you" making him mouth the same.

We walked out to the stupid wedding music.

This is why my dad seemed angry at Shawn. Last month dad walked in on us having a full on make out session and my dad was clearly not very pleased to see that so he basically told me not to be anywhere near Shawn but I didn't listen which only made my dad more pissed at Shawn. So yeah now dad absolutely hates Shawn.

But I obviously love him with all my heart.

I stood on the aisle in front of Andrew Stephanie's EX boyfriend. Yeah turns out that they broke up and she is in another storyline. She's actually in a storyline with Hunter her husband.

The priest said the vows and I wasn't paying attention whatsoever. I only heard 'this is now the death of you' okay I know that's not the words but that's what I heard.

'I think I'm cute.'

Everyone shot a glare at the stage where Shawn came walking out. I had the biggest smile on my face knowing what was about to go down. My dad face was red with anger but to be honest it was the funniest thing on earth.

"Now Vince. I know you said only family was allowed. And I know that I'm not supposed to be here but I think you should really have a look this" Shawn said..

Third Person POV

"You ready" Shawn said to the person who was behind the camera. "Yup we're rolling." The cameraman said. "Okay so me and the lovely Y/n McMahon are here in Las Vegas because we just finished the Monday night raw show." Shawn spoke into the camera.

"Me and Y/n have decided that we should just take drive for a while until we find something interesting" Shawn smiled to Y/n who was beside him. They were driving until they find a sign that seemed really interesting.

"Hm. Won't you look at that a Chapel in Las Vegas let's check this out." Shawn smirked at y/n. "Uhm I'm not sure about this babe..." y/n said unsure wether she wants to go to the chapel or not.

"Don't worry baby. We'll take things real slow, we won't have to rush anything if you don't want to." Shawn said only to make y/n smile and him to smile back. "Okay let's go" Y/n said a bit nervous.

"You sure?" Shawn said grabbing y/n's hand with his free hand as the other was on the wheel. Y/n only nodded they went to the chapel.

"Hello How May I help you two tonight?" The woman said to Shawn and Y/n. "We would like to get married" y/n smiled. "Oh my god are you Shawn Michaels?!" The woman said excitedly. "Yes I am." Shawn smiled.

"Oh my gosh you're Y/n McMahon! I'm a huge fan of you both!" She said even more excitedly. They both chuckled "it's nice to meet you" y/n smiled entwining her fingers with Shawn's.

"Do you Michael Shawn Hickenbottom, take this lovely woman beside you to be your beloved wife?" The woman spoke clearly to Shawn. "I do" Shawn smiled looking into y/n's beautiful e/c eyes. "And do you y/n McMahon, take this handsome man to be your beloved husband?" "I do" y/n spoke softly and clear for Shawn and the woman to hear.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may know kiss the bride" Without hesitation Shawn placed his lips onto y/n and Shawn shared their first kiss as a married couple.

The camera man got out of the car to get a good view of the newly wedded couple. "This is where we depart" Shawn said to the cameraman. "Here give me the camera" Shawn said as the cameraman gave it to Shawn.

And it revealed to be Y/n's brother Shane. "Take great care of my baby sister Shawn" Shane said smiling at the couple. "Oh I will don't worry" Shawn said as Shane takes the camera from Shawn. "Now welcome the new addition to the Hickenbottom family" Shawn smirked at y/n. Then they drive off.

Back to your POV

I looked at dad who's face was so red that his veins were showing. "Now DAD. Since you're daughter is mine. She can't get married twice. Can she?" Shawn smirked as the crowd cheered him. "Oh and DAD I promise you that I will NEVER regret the day I met your daughter." Shawn smirked even more only making me smile even more than I already was.

Shane,Skylar,Taylor and Stephanie were all smiling at me and Shawn. I went out of the ring and down the aisle once I was close enough to Shawn I jumped on him and he held me tightly so that I wouldn't fall then me and Shawn shared a kiss causing the crowd to cheer so loud. We pulled away and Shawn put the mic to his lips "now I get to look at your daughter every day and night" Shawn said immediately dropping the mic.

Me and Shawn looked at my dad who was real livid which actually made me and Shawn smirk so much. We went back stage and Shawn took off the dress and we had a lot of fun if you know what I mean. Dad couldn't find us since we were in a un-used locker room and nobody goes in here so that's why it was the perfect place to have it.

Once we put on normal clothes we went out and once the show finished we both went to our hotel and slept for the next day...

I was so happy to be called Y/n McMahon Hickenbottom.