Chapter 12

*a few long years later* *the year 2005*

[Your POV]

I finally had our baby and the gender was a son and we decided to name him Cameron Kade Hickenbottom, I also gave birth 4 years after to a beautiful little girl.

We named her Cheyenne Michelle Hickenbottom.

It was WrestleMania week and Shawn was still recovering from that severe back injury, whilst me on the other hand. I was taking care of Cameron and Cheyenne. I couldn't believe how we were only best friends.

And now here we are living in Orlando Florida with two of the most beautiful children. I was currently feeding Cheyenne, I then felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, I turned around and saw my Husband Shawn.

I smiled, he smiled in return. He then paid all his attention to our beautiful daughter, he smiled widely whilst playing with Cheyenne, I couldn't help but smile at him.

"You wanna hold her baby?" I said softly. I got a nod in return. I gave Shawn our daughter, he took her from my hands and kissed my forehead. "I love you babe" Shawn said bouncing our daughter lightly.

"I love you too baby" I smiled at how amazing and cute Shawn was as a dad. I decided to take a picture of that and as soon as I put the camera away I went to Cameron and played with him.

*after a long while*

We decided to stop playing around with Cheyenne and Cameron since they were both tired and it was time for them to go to sleep, I looked at the clock hanging over the door and the time read '8:38pm'

Me and Shawn decided to go to our bedroom and watch WWE since we both couldn't really go to the events yet.

"I know what you're all thinking. Where the hell is the power couple Shawn Michaels &
Y/N McMahon. Well Shawn got a back injury and will be out for weeks after WrestleMania, whilst on the other hand my Daughter Y/N finally had , she won't be competing until after WrestleMania as well, since she wants to take care of her husband and her two babies" My dad spoke to the crowd. The crowd screamed so loud and I could tell it was painful for my father.

I could tell Shawn wanted to be in the ring performing, Shawn groaned and got up and went to the kitchen, "Babe whats going on?" I asked worried slightly. "My back is in pain so I'm just gonna try getting some medicine, to at least make it hurt less" Shawn answered.

"Just sit back down and I'll bring the medicine, just so you know, Hunter is beating the hell out of Kurt Angle" Shawn shrugged his shoulders and went back into our bedroom, as I was walking I heard some footsteps, I turned around and I didn't see anyone.

'Calm down y/n you're just going crazy there's no-one else in the house. Just you, your hot as hell husband. And your beautiful son & daughter' I walked downstairs. I grabbed the medicine and then went back upstairs to our room to see Shawn holding Cameron, cameron was crying so I could tell Shawn was doing the right thing.

"Here's the medicine you needed" I said putting the medicine on the side table with a glass of water.

I grabbed Cameron and walked around so Cameron would stop crying and so Shawn could actually take the medication he needs to take.

After Cameron stopped crying I put him back in his room and on his bed. I then went back to the bedroom and I saw a naked Shawn, I could tell I was smiling. But Shawn then only put on some pj trousers.

"I walked in the perfect time" I say smirking. "You sure did baby" Shawn said as he made his way towards me, he grabbed my hand pulling me towards him.

"Baby. I have to on my pjs you know that right?" I whispered but loud enough for Shawn to hear. Shawn kissed me then let me go so I could put my pjs on.

I went to the bathroom and changed into my pjs as soon as I finished, I walked out of the bathroom and I found Shawn laying shirtless, which was a usual thing for Shawn to do.

On the bed laying down waiting until I came out.

I went over to the other side, I went inside the covers. Then I got closer and closer to Shawn. I was practically laying on Shawn's chest.

"I love you Sweetie" Shawn said in a whisper. It sent slight shivers down my spine, "I love you too babe" I whispered softly. My eyes shut close as Shawn's did too, we then both decided that sleep wanted to take over our beautiful bodies.

A/n:

I am SOOOOO SORRY I didn't update for such a long time!! I was thinking of doing other stories! Do you still want me to carry on writing this? Comment if you do! And thank you for 795 reads! That genuinely makes me SOOO happy! Like i don't think you know how much I appreciate it!♥️♥️