Chapter 6

Your POV:

I knocked on Shawn's locker room, he opened the door and I could immediately tell he was crying. His eyes were red and puffy and he had tear stains on his cheeks.

I came inside Shawn's locker room. And he closed the door and we both sat on the couch. He turned to face me.

"Look y/n. I know that you might hate me now. But I just want you to hear me out. I" I cut him off. "Shawn there's no need to explain. Trish told me that Pamela kissed you first. And when I heard you tried pushing her away. I felt stupid how I just left you and I'm really sorr"

Before I said anything Shawn put his lips onto mine. And it wasn't long till I kissed him back. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him so I was basically on top of him. We then broke it off.

"So Y/n McMahon, will you be mine?" Shawn smirked. "Of course I will!" I giggled. As soon as we heard the door open we sat up straight and I straightened my shirt.

"Ooo were we interrupting something?" Trish said coming in with Lita which was two of my best friends I made here in the WWF.

"You guys almost gave me a heart attack. For a second I thought you were my dad or Stephanie." I said as Shawn grabbed my hand and entwined it with mine.

"You kinda were. But since you two are here. What do you want?" Shawn said pulling me closer towards him.

"You two are dating?!" Trish screamed after Lita shut the door.

"Yes. And OW MY EARS!" Shawn screamed back. Me and Amy looked at each other and laughed. It wasn't long until Shawn and Trish joined in.

"But what me and Amy actually came in here. Was to tell oh y/n that your dad wants to see you in his office. And he doesn't sound happy." Trish said after we stopped laughing.

I sighed. "He never sounds happy when he needs to talk to me"

"I'm sure that's not true babe." Shawn kissed my cheek and I hugged his side he hugged back. "Most of the time I get into trouble for nothing. Because of Stephanie. Well imma start going before my dad gets pissed" I said releasing from mine and Shawn's hug and kissed his cheek.

"Okay bye Shawn, bye Trish and bye Amy" I said before I left Shawn's locker room.

I heard the locker room open again and I looked behind and saw Trish and Amy they both had a match pretty soon not against each other but against different people.

I went and knocked on my dads office and I opened the door.

"Sit down y/n" my dad said in a serious tone as I shut the door. I gulped and sat down. "Do you know why I sent you inside my office?" I shook my head no.

"The reason I brought you in my office is because I wanted to tell you that. How would you feel if I told you I want you to be a WWF diva?" My dad said smiling.

I had the biggest smile I've ever had. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yelled from how happy I was. "Yes I am. Plus this is another way they can know about the baby McMahon" my dad said smiling. I rolled my eyes but then smiled.

I went over to my dad and hugged him tight but not to tight. "Thank you daddy I won't ever let you down I promise!!" I said excitedly. I let and I decided to go to mine and my sisters locker room.

I went inside and I saw Stephanie talking with Sunny. Shawn's ex-girlfriend.. 'This cant be good..' "there she is" Stephanie smiled and waved me over.

I shut the door and sat down beside Stephanie. "What do you want Steph?" I said looking at my sister then Sunny then back at my sister. "Sunny was just telling me how her and Chris which is Sunny's boyfriend who have a great relationship. Are you in a relationship yet?" Stephanie said smiling.