Chapter 8

Your POV
*Tuesday morning - 10:30am*

I woke up wrapped in Shawn's arms! I turn around to see him still sleeping. I love how peaceful he looks, I stared at him for a little while he then woke up and chuckled.

"What's so funny Mr.Hickenbottom?" I said making Shawn burst out laughing and me laughing along. "Wait aren't your siblings and parents still sleeping?" Shawn whispered.

"Nope, Stephanie went out with her boyfriend Andrew. Skylar and Taylor are both in Florida and won't be back in like a year and my parents have gone shopping for something." I answered as Shawn got up.

"Okay. So since everyone is so busy what do you want to do now?" Shawn said looking in my e/c eyes and smiling like I'm the only person in the world.

I smile back back and get up and lay down on Shawn and replied "We could go for a walk if you want." I said as Shawn kissed my head.

"That's sounds like a great idea honey" Shawn said helping me get up off him and get ready for the walk.

*2 hours later*
A/N: (if you want to know what you wear it's the picture at the top)

It was currently 12:45pm, me and Shawn were still walking hold hands. We were talking about  memories that we could remember of when we were in middle school and high school.

"Oh y/n. Remember our old friend Gabriel?" Shawn said as we sat down on a bench we found.

"Yeah" I laughed.
"Remember the time where me and him would say that you had to kiss both of us and tell us which one kissed better" Shawn laughed as I did the same. "Yeah, I said you were the better kisser. And you are still an amazing kisser" I smiled as I put my head on Shawn's shoulder.

*you come back home*

We came back to the house at 5:20pm. My dad and mum weren't home yet. Which was unusual. Usually my parents would be home by this time. And it's weird not seeing them home yet.

I looked in my sister's room. And Stephanie was in her room with Andrew having sex I left them because you know I don't want to do anything with that. I shut the door behind me.

"What is all tha" Shawn spoke but I cut him off.
"Steph and Andrew are having sex" me and Shawn burst into laughter. We were laughing our asses off for some random reason.

We decided we'd go to my bedroom I shut the door and immediately I was pushed down to the bed.

"Shawn what are y.." I was then cut off by Shawn kissing me and we basically ended up making out until there was a knock. Me and Shawn didn't hear. So when I heard laughing we both stopped we then both look at the door.

"Well nevermind then I'll leave you two kids alone then" My mum giggled.

Me and Shawn couldn't help but burst into fits of laughter and if I'm being honest I enjoyed every bit of what just happened it makes my life so much more funnier when these kind of things happen to you.

*time skip to Smackdown*
Friday night Smackdown: 10:00

I was getting ready for my match against Sunny and it was a no disqualification match. I have to admit I was so nervous. I've seen how these no DQ matches go and sometimes it ends people's career, most of the time you get injured.

I already knew that Shawn realized I was really nervous about this match. "Honey. Darling. Listen to me. Nothing bad is going to happen as long as you don't panic out there you're perfectly safe." Shawn said kissing me on the lips.

We pulled away after 3 minutes and then I left to go to the gorilla and wait for them to play my music. Sadly sunny came... "be prepared to lose bitch" Sunny told me before she left through the curtains.

'You're the bitch' I thought to myself for a second. And just left it.

My theme hit and I went out through the curtains. The crowd Cheered so loud it put a smile on my face.

"And her opponent, from San Antonio,Texas
y/w/n!" I hyped up the crowd from left to right. I went down the ramp giving high fives to a few fans and went over to the apron did a split and slid underneath the bottom rope.

I got up and waited for the ref to start the bell. As soon as the ref tell someone to ring the bell Shawn's theme played.

I decided to charge at Sunny who was paying attention to my boyfriend. I clotheslined the back of her head/neck. She fell straight on the mat.

*almost at the end of the match*

I hit the sweet chin music on Sunny and she fell and I fell on top of her and pinning her.
1....
2...
3.. the bell rang and my theme played.

Shawn came running down as soon as he got in the ring he picked me up and kissed me on the lips. The crowd roared with happiness I could just imagine little kids being disgusted by seeing us kiss.

He put me down and raised my arm. I winced because It was slightly painful from the arm bar Sunny put me in before. "Let's go to the trainers" Shawn whispered softly. I nodded we then made our way to the trainers.

We were outside the trainers room. "Babe I kinda need to go to my match. I'll meet you outside the trainers office Okay" Shawn kissed my cheek and left for his match. "Okay good luck baby" I yelled as Shawn left. "Thanks sweetheart!" Shawn yelled back.

* few hours later *

"You have dislocated your shoulder. So you can't wrestle" the trainer told me. "For how long am I out for Derik?" (The trainer's name is Derik) "5 months maximum" I nodded and left and saw Shawn. I sighed I felt tears falling down my face.

Without any words Shawn hugged me immediately. "Hey it's going to be okay" Shawn said we released from the hug, we then decided to go to our locker room. Once we get there Shawn and I sat down on the couch.

"Why do you always say everything is 'going to be okay' when I have dislocated my shoulder?!" I complained.

"How the hell was I supposed to know that you dislocated your shoulder! Plus can I not end up lightening up the mood?" Shawn said coldly.

I looked at Shawn and looked towards the door. " you could've asked..." I whispered loud enough so that Shawn could hear me...

I'm having my first argument about my dislocated shoulder. I hate having arguments I don't want to lose Shawn I love him so much it'd hurt if we broke up...

A/ N:

Find out what happens next chapter!!
Hope you have/had a good morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are in the world! {Emilija}