Chapter 9

Your POV:
"Look I'm sorry that I didn't ask what the trainer said. I was jus.." I cut him off by kissing him on the lips, he smiled into the kiss and grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him and I basically was sitting on Shawn's laps and we had a make-out session. That was until a very Displeased Mr McMahon came in.

"What the HELL are you two doing?" My dad gets provoked easily as you could tell. Me and Shawn pull away from the kiss and I get off Shawn's laps and sit beside Shawn.

"Dad chill out we were just kissing. It's not like we were about to have sex or anything" I said leaning towards Shawn who put an arm around my shoulder/neck area.

"Oh sorry sweetheart. But I just wanted to come in here to tell you that we're going to have a family dinner and this time Shawn cannot come along" My dad said calming down. I sighed "okay" I laid my head on Shawn shoulder after my dad left.

"Guess it must be that important huh?" Shawn said rubbing my arm calmly. "Yeah, But I have no clue what is that important that you can't come over tonight"

I sighed as I entwined my fingers with Shawn's.

Usually my dad would always let me bring Shawn but for some reason he wasn't allowed and I want to find out why.

*at the dinner*

I sat down in the middle of Stephanie and Shane whilst my parents Were in front of us.
I didn't want to eat because I couldn't help but feel anxious as to what my parents wanted to talk about. "Y/n. Why aren't you eating your food?" Stephanie said worried. "I'm just not hungry" I sighed.

Stephanie motioned me to go out of the dining room and go to her bedroom and talk to her I agreed and we both went upstairs. "Where you girls going?" My dad said questioned, "we're just going to my bedroom to talk a little we'll be back soon daddy don't worry" Stephanie responded as my dad nodded.

We were inside her bedroom and immediately I looked nervous. "What's wrong you look nervous." Stephanie said sitting down beside me.

"I-I'm just nervous of what dad will say. I'll explain. Me and Shawn were making out, then I was on Shawn's lap still making out with him and then dad walked in and he thought we were having sex and now I'm really really nervous... what if he doesn't want me and Shawn to be together..what if.." I was cut off "dad will let you stay with Shawn. And plus you know dad did way worse. So you should consider yourself lucky"

Stephanie laughed I laughed along.

"True now let's go down before dad gets pissed at us for taking long." I smiled. "Okay but promise me you'll eat the food?" Stephanie begged I nodded. We hugged and went downstairs giggling.

We reached the table and sat down and started eating our food. "Right y/n. I don't care wether you have a boyfriend or not. You will be getting married with Andrew" I almost choked on my food when I heard that.

"Bu.." "no but's you're getting married and that is final" "isn't Steph dating Andrew? Why isn't she getting married?!" I partially yelled.

"Do NOT raise your voice at your father. And you are getting married in a month before you ask" my mother said cleaning up the dishes.

"Ugh!" I stormed off. I shut my room door and texted Shawn to meet me in the park tomorrow. I told him not to question and just listen to me.

He agreed and I decided to hop in the shower and drying my hair after then putting my pajamas and then going to bed. (A/n: if you want to see your pjs it's the photo above).

*time skip to when you get ready*
(A/n: your outfit is the picture with the shoes)
I decided to get ready since I was meeting Shawn in the Park. I don't know how I'm going to tell Shawn I'm getting married in a month..

I grabbed my bag with my purse and phone inside. I was really nervous about this..

Stephanie decided to drop me off to the park. As soon as I saw Shawn I said "I can't do this Steph" I squeaked quietly. "Calm down y/n. I'll go with you if you want." Steph said grabbing my hand. "No. It's okay but stay here. I'll text you if I need anything ok?" She nods and I left to Shawn. I was a nervous wreck inside...

He grabbed my waist and picked me up pecking my lips. " you look absolutely gorgeous with that shirt on you" Shawn winked causing me to laugh.

*a long while after*

"So what did you want to tell me?" Shawn said grabbing my hand and pulling me closer to him. We stood underneath a tree and the view was eye opening. Shawn was sipping his drink peacefully until I spoke..

"Uhm I don't know how to tell you this without you getting mad or upset..." I said nervously.

"it's better to just say it than not tell at all."
"True..Okay Basically I'm getting married..."

He spits out his drink and cleans his mouth with the back of his hand.

"You're getting married? We haven't even been together for a full year" Shawn looked hurt but I wouldn't blame him..

"Shawn just let me explain.." I begged I don't  want him to walk away from me.. I love him too much... Shawn sits down on the grass and put his back by the tree I kneel down in front of Shawn and grabbed his hands.

"Shawn. It wasn't my choice. I'm forced to get married in a month.." I was cut off as Shawn took his hands away from mine. I sat down.

Stephanie then came and sat down beside me.
"So have you told him you're getting married to Andrew?" I immediately shot a glare at Steph.

Shawn put his hands on his head. He gets up and helps both me and Steph. "You're really getting married to THAT Dickhead?" Shawn said clearly trying not to cry.

"You see we didn't get that far.." I said nervously.

"It's barely been a year and I'm already losing  girl... to a dickhead?" Shawn questioned at the end. "This is why I have a perfect plan"

Shawn puts his arms around my waist. "I'm listening.."

"Okay here's out it goes.." I smirked. And told Shawn the plan since Steph,Shane and my two other sisters Skylar and Taylor already know the plan.

The plan then begins..

A/n:
Hope you enjoyed! I'm going to bed now so I'll write the next chapter tomorrow if I can!! Hope you have/had a good morning/afternoon/evening/night.Wherever you are in the world {Emilija}