Chapter 3

Your POV
We went inside the limo and i put my seatbelt on and looked through the window. For some reason I just couldn't get Shawn off my mind, there's just something about him that I'm in love with.

I was then interrupted by Stephanie talking "daddy, did you know that y/n and Shawn slept together" I looked at Stephanie and gave her a 'what the hell you talking about' look.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about y/n, the time you said 'I'm going to go to y/b/f/n's house for a sleepover" she smirked and I honestly wanted to punch her but I knew I couldn't. this was her plan from day one.

"You WHAT! YOU SLEPT WITH SHAWN?!" My dad snapped.

"I didn't daddy Stephanie is lying I did go to y/b/f/n's house for a sleepover" I said as I looked at Stephanie with a glare.

"Stephanie are you lying to me?" My dad said calming down a bit. "No of course not daddy. I would never lie to you." She said giving our dad the innocent look that she can barely do, but yet my dad buys into it.

"YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO BE SEEN ANYWHERE NEAR SHAWN UNDERSTOOD!!" My mom yelled. "Everyone is not allowed to talk about Shawn when we are all together. Understood?" My mum added. Causing me to sigh and nod with everyone else.

Then I got a text from Shawn and I was scared to text him in front of my family.

Because I know for a fact that Stephanie can see who I'm texting for sure.
We arrived at Kansas City.

And luckily I had a room to myself. The only sibling I was really close to was my brother Shane, he would always be the one that is there for me when nobody else is there for me.

I took my phone and went into my bathroom and locked the door and texted Shawn.

Text messages: {between you & Shawn}

Shawn: hey you okay y/n?
Shawn: y/n are you there?
Shawn: I'm starting to get worried..
Shawn: y/n don't ignore me...
Y/n: hey Shawn. I am SOOOO sorry I didn't text you.. I'm now not allowed to text you because of what Steph said and my parents believe her.
Shawn: what did she say?
Y/n: that me and you slept together
Shawn: wow! now that I think about it. It actually doesn't sound bad ;)
Y/n: oh shut up you XD
Shawn: Okay :)
Y/n: Not literally Shawn XD
Shawn: why does Stephanie hate me so much?
Y/n: she thinks you act like a dick and she thinks you are a bad influence to me. So I'm not allowed to talk or see you.
Shawn: that just sucks. :/
Y/n: it really does...
Shawn: she can go suck a dick
Y/n OMG! SHAWN! XD XD XD

I accidentally laughed too loud but who wouldn't laugh at that? I then heard someone call my name.

Y/n Shawn I gotta go someone is calling my name so I'll try to talk to you tomorrow?
Shawn: yeah for sure. Bye byeeee :')
Y/n: byeee and don't cry Shawn :')
Shawn: then you don't cry :)
Y/n: okay I won't :)
Shawn: Bye :3
Y/n: bye :P

"Y/n? It's Shane your brother. I just wanted to come check up on you. You've been quiet and I'm getting worried."

I was glad that Shane cared enough about me.

I unlock the door of the bathroom and put my phone in my pocket.

As soon as I opened the door Shane hugged me and I started crying and hugged Shane back.

"Hey,Hey, it's going to be okay Y/n" Shane said trying to calm me down. Which wasn't really working. "How about we go and do our 'cheer up movie night' whilst everyone else is out?" Shane said letting go of the hug as I did the same.

He wiped the tears that were remaining in my eyes and I nodded. "Thanks for doing this Shane" I smiled as he picked out the movie. "No need to thank me you're my sister and therefore it is my responsibility to care of my sister" he smiled as he put in the movie.

He then went to go get popcorn and he came back a few minutes after with the popcorn and a y/f/d (your favorite drink) for mr and a drink for himself.

Me and Shane would go to his or my room and always do a 'cheer up movie night' when one of us or both of us aren't having the best day.

I then soon fell asleep on Shane's shoulder...

Shane's POV
Me and y/n were having a movie night because she wasn't having the best day today.

I'm being honest I feel really bad for y/n that she can't talk to Shawn. I know how she gets when she doesn't talk to him for a long period of time. It gets me really upset.

I then heard light snores from y/n. I look over and see that y/n was asleep so I just left her there and since my room has two beds for some random reason I decided to go to the other bed which was luckily beside the other one.

As soon as I finished watching the movie I turned everything off and changed into my pajamas and went straight to bed switching off all the lights.

"Goodnight Shane" I heard y/n whisper.

"Goodnight y/n" I said and sleep then took over me...

A/n:
I hope you enjoyed this part!
You're not allowed to talk or even hangout with Shawn! Luckily Shane is being a good brother! See what happens next chapter!