Credits and Thank You

I just wanted to leave a personal note here. This story took off in a way I never imagined it to.

To be honest, I didn't think this would get past 50 reads. I didn't think it was going to be a story I finished. I walked away a couple times, but came back due to the feedback of this story.

Truly, thank you to everyone.

An especially big thanks to Sky/Emileigh125/ 3d_sora, whoever you know them as. They lent me their character Emileigh for my story, which contributed so much to the storytelling and direction.

I do have other projects I wish to work on, so I don't know if/when Takeo will get another entry. But I so know that he is a character that I will forever remember, regardless of what happens.

Proper Credits:

Emileigh Character: Emileigh125

Music in final chapter was linked from the YouTube channel Everglow, who uploads 30 minute loops of every Kingdom Hearts song from every game. Be sure to check them out.

I do not own any character in this story aside from my own, Takeo. Emileigh belongs to her respective creator, and the Disney, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy characters are properties of Disney and Square Enix. I do not intend to make it seem like I own any of their characters.