two

CHAPTER TWO.

"it's the sex you want, not the person."

=

His hand was between her thighs without warning. She gasped while breathing into his ear, trying to catch her breath. His fingers trailed along her sex over her panties. Her leg was over his lap since the spacing in the van wasn't very suitable for this type of action. She smelled strongly of alcohol but weirdly, it turned Calum on.

Then he stopped. He stopped rubbing her and turned his back to her as well. He couldn't take advantage of her while she was drunk. Hell, it hurt him enough knowing she didn't love him even when she was sober.

He climbed back into the driver's seat before she could protest. But then again, Calum wants this as much as Addie does. And in the end, they'll both come crawling back.

-

He stopped the van two houses down since they both couldn't be seen like that in front of her parents. She was furious at Calum but too drunk to really care so she hopped out of the car, slammed the door and made her way to her comfortable bed.

He slammed his hand down onto the steering while and leaned his head against the window. He didn't like these feelings. He just wanted the sex as much as she did. The feelings were- complicated.

Calum would have never said out loud that maybe, just maybe, he was infatuated with Addie but boy, did he sure feel it a hell lot. Whenever this happened between them, when he thought he would lose her forever, he'd think of her and one thing led to another and he was breathless in his room as a certain video played on his computer.

Addie, however, couldn't give two shits about what Calum wanted. She didn't know what she wanted either. What she did know was that Michael was the only person in a long time to get her to open up and that his best friend made her feel things she couldn't seem to accept or put into words.

But they always ended up back together; her and Calum. And after they did, she went running back to Michael. Repeat and repeat.