six

CHAPTER SIX.

"I don't think I can do this much longer."

__

He stormed straight out of that goddamn party that he didn't even want to be at. His clenched fist signaled people to get out of their way, even a drunk Ashton who just sighed and continued making out with the hot blonde who's name he forgot already.

He wanted to punch himself in the face for many reason. Mainly because he made the situation worst than intended, again, and he was too busy thinking about her the whole car ride that he didn't pay attention to the route from his house to there. He finds parts of her in everything he does.

Jesus, what an idiot.

He sat on the sidewalk in front of the house not really knowing what to do when a familiar black truck pulled up in front of him. He stood up immediately as soon as the passenger side window rolled down. "Calum, what the fuck are we doing?" All his organs seemed to be in his throat because what did the purple haired boy mean? Calum just sighed and shrugged, not using his words.

Michael did too and gestured for him to come in. His green eyes had specks of red in them from both crying and the drugs he injected into his pale skin. Calum was about to shit himself from the guilt.

An inaudible Pink Floyd song played through the car speakers as the two boys, both fighting their thoughts, drove and parked in the Sonic parking lot. Calum hadn't realized how hungry he was (a/n: addie's vag wasn't enough) They got down (of course, Michael walking the lead) and sat at a table in the back.

A horrible bubblegum pop song played in the fast food restaurant while the two boys sat there waiting for their food.Calum took out his phone that he put on silent those two hours of standing in that kitchen since his drunkard sister was texting him on accident instead of her best friend about how she was heading to her "dick appointment."

But when he looked at his screen, it wasn't his sister's texts perpetuating on the iPhone screen, it was, not really surprisingly, Addie's. Michael was way busy drawing penises on a napkin with ketchup and chuckling about it but his sadness corrupted his brain again causing him to add more features to the drawn body part to distract him again even for a little.

Calum swiped the screen, unlocked it and looked over the texts.

aday: so like

aday: im confused??

aday: you sorta just made my soul feel alive then

aday: boom youre gone as you leave the door open and luke walks in and fucks me bc idk

aday: dont be mad

aday: 9823759487% sure he texted you already about it

aday: i know he hates mikey and shit but wow thats low

aday: oh my god

aday: im such a fucking hypocrite

aday: im just gonna go

aday: i miss you

Sighing, he shoved his phone back in his pocket gaining the attention of Michael but all he could think about was Luke fucking Addie and Addie fucking Luke and god, did it hurt like hell. He found what he, probably, loved and is letting it kill him even if it's not his to die for.

Michael's deep breaths and "where do I start?"'s made Calum lean back in his seat and fold his arms, preparing for the bombshell to come.

"So like," he started while raking his hand through his faded green hair, "I walked in on Addie with uh- with Ashton."

The boy across him nearly choked.

"What the fuck?" Was all Calum managed to say because well- what the fuck? She had him on a hook, not chains or a leash anymore. She put a hook right through his torso and is just dragging him along this little game of deception.

"Yeah.. my own best friend, huh? Never would've believed it." Michael's chest felt tight. He was getting this worst. Two of his best friends and the one guy he would kill if he could all sleeping around with his girlfriend or ex, now. Three years of relationship down the drain and through the pipes and splashing into and becoming apart of the overwhelming sea of sadness.

Calum just nodded.

"I mean- it just hurts so bad, you know? I gave everything to her. It makes me feel like shit in all honesty- like I'm not good enough. I'm never enough.." Michael's sob sent knives barreling into Cal's chest. Soon, he couldn't take it anymore and excused himself to smoke outside. The way the burn of the cigarette burned at his lips the way she used to.

The petroleum smoke filled the air and vanished immediately but things happen and people get tired of waiting inside for almost an hour while eating their delicious french fries to themselves and some people are good enough friends to get their friend's food packed while they go outside and see what happened to their friend.

But when Michael went outside to see where the hell Calum went, he couldn't see him anywhere because Calum always ran away from problems and there was only one way to do that; sex.