ten

CHAPTER TEN. 

"Try to be gentle when you rip me apart." 

*just a little background story of Michael and Addie's relationship.

__ 

  "Ads, I'm bored," Michael whined and scooted closer to her on the couch as she read her book. It was the middle of July but Sydney's winters were always the worst since everyone in America was having a blast during their summer. So as the pale boy laid there for three minutes, bickering and complaining, Addie secretly closed her book, positioned herself to get up and yelled, "Tag! You're it!" She ran quickly, looking back at the dumbfounded boy before turning a corner and jolting in the bedroom of Michael's apartment. His Mum is helping him out with paying for it even though he can handle it by himself. 

 He laughed and got up, jogging in the direction she went. He slowed down and started to listen closely for any sound of movement and when he heard some rustling coming from their bedroom, he started to count. 

 "One," he yelled as he quietly opened the bedroom door. 

 "Two," he yelled as he looked under the bed. 

 "Three," again as he looked behind the door. 

 "Four," not inside the closet. 

 "Five," not in the bathroom tub. 

 "Six," not under her desk. 

 "Seven," he went into the guest bedroom. 

 "Eight," his voice became distant giving her the signal to get out from a basket in the closet and go under the bed. 

 "Nine," he began to giggle as he entered the bedroom again after hearing Addie's thump from falling. Her failed attempt to 'ninja roll' under the bed. 

 "Ten," he whispered as he sat down on the floor. "I give up, babe!" 

 She crawled and tackled him so he was laying on the floor. Shocked and surprisingly scared, Michael laughed out of humor and terror. "Where the fuck did you come from?" 

 "Good hiders don't tell their secrets. So, what do I get for winning?" But she already knew what Michael hated most. She leaned her head down and started kissing him, literally, everywhere but his lips. He groaned since he was all too familiar with this tease she had. 

 "You're an asshole." 

 "But you love me," she pulled away and smiled from on top of him, pinning his hands down and sitting on his stomach so he doesn't get up. 

 He smiled back, "yeah, I do." 

-- 

-a/n: i wanna play hide n seek with michael clifford 

neXT CHAPTER IS GONNA MAKE U ALL H8 ME GBYE