eight

CHAPTER EIGHT.

"I'm a wreck and you're not making anything better."

__

They sat at the table silently. The sound of spoons hitting plates and a fingernail scratching against skin was all that could be heard. Addie had to admit, he could cook. The morning sausage that she was currently chewing made her moan in pleasure, also making Calum chuckle while keeping the dirty thoughts to himself.

She swallowed and asked him while picking up a piece of her eggs, "what are you doing today?"

"Nothing much, probably just going to work and pick up some stuff from my mom. How about you?" he sipped his coffee.

"I don't know, really," she mumbled, moving and poking the remaining food left on her plate. She was still unaware that Calum found about Luke and Ashton, she thought it was still a secret that she'd like to forget. But then there was Cal who was debating if he should bring it up or not or just wait for her to. Seeing that she obviously not going to, he brought it up.

"No plans with Luke? Or Ashton?" He laughed still not facing her. The hitch of her breath was enough for him.

"That's fucking low, Calum."

"Look where that's coming from." Still not looking at her.

"Oh God! Are you really putting all the blame on me? I'm not the only one fucking everything up! If you were such a good friend, you would've told me to stop that night but guess what, Calum, you fucking didn't. You also wanted this because if you didn't, we would've stopped from the beginning. So don't put this shit on me! I'm fucking lonely and tired and I don't know what to do so please do yourself a damn favor and stop acting like you're innocent." She threw her fork down onto the table, got up and strutted her way to the door. The worst part was that Calum didn't move an inch during her little rant.

She was furious and the flames in her chest were getting bigger and bigger. But when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist while apologizes were muttered into kisses on her neck, those flames turned from luridness to intimacy.

They were both a wreck.

-

"I told you makeup sex is the best kind," Calum stated before taking a drag of his three week old cigarette. A breathless Addie just giggled as she wrapped her frail arms around his torso laying on top of him, her head on his chest. His heart beat vibrated against the side of her head sending waves of relaxation over the poor girl.

"I want pizza, babe." She was now looking at him trying to pull off her best puppy face at the brunette boy.

"You're ugly. Stop." He burnt out his cigarette placing it on the bedside table then covered his face with his hands. She giggled on top of him. Her fingers tried to pry his hands away but there was no use, he was too strong. She pouted again.

"Fine then, I'll just call someone. Ooh, maybe Luke!" Just as planned, he uncovered his face and before she knew it, she was beneath him.

"You're not going anywhere."

"Then get me pizza."

"Fine, let's go."

"But I don't have anything to wear."

"Your jeans are still here and you can use one of my shirts."

"Fine."

''Fine."

a/n: what did i just write yUcl