five - mature

CHAPTER FIVE- INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

I AIN'T USING NO SEX CLICHES OKAY LIKE "RED LACE UNDERWEAR" OR MATCHING UNDERWEAR THIS BITCH IS GON B WEARIN SOME HELLO KITTY SHIT FUK YO CLICHES

"Oh god, what a pleasuring mess."

__

Her brown eyes locked onto his in an instant. His white muscle-tee somewhat clung to his muscular frame and drapped over his collarbones perfectly. Just looking at him made her want him badly. Michael stood up and walked over to the two boys, hugging Ashton first and then tightly doing it to Cal.

She sat there legs crossed over one another with her drink in her hand and a smirk trying to escape. Calum noticed but just rolled his eyes. He was, at the time, done. Michael sat back down and slung his arm around her, kissing her. If Calum could play, so could she. She cupped Michael's face in her tiny hands while slowly moving herself onto his lap stradling the now stunned boy. Ashton sort of just chuckled, "makes me want a girlfriend, ay'?" Calum shrugged as he excused himself, losing himself in the kitchen.

-

It's been almost two hours since he got there and Calum hasn't consumed any alcohol yet. He held a cup that was halfway filled but didn't put any into his system. Alcohol and his state of mind at the moment wouldn't make a good mix. He stayed at the same spot in the corner of the kitchen just standing there, letting his thoughts consume him little by little.

Then she walked in with smudged mascara.

She was about to go straight for a cup of whatever to clear her mind but it's as if they always seemed to find each other in their bad moments because right when he saw him, all hot and tan, she strided over to him, grabbed his hand and led him upstairs.

A million things were going on inside of him now. One; she was holding his hand and all he could feel was electricity zooming through him. Two; he wondered what happened and three; he was about to get fucked.

Only one thing was on hers and it was one third of the same thing as Calum. That was getting laid.

She looked left and right of the hallway. Going inside one of the bedrooms would cause suspicion so her shitty brain went to work and decided the bathroom was good enough. She turned around to face him whispering in his ear, "count to ten then come in."

He nodded as she walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She briefly fixed herself until Calum came in and practically started fucking her right there. His lips were everywhere.

Her neck, her lips, her cheeks, her chest and then soon, down there. Her Hello Kitty panties made Calum burst out in laughter while she rolled her eyes. "Are you going to continue laughing or fuck me?" That made him shut up and continue.

She was sitting on the sink counter as his rough fingers pulled the material slowly down her legs. She frantically hitched up the bottom of her dress and leaned over to securely lock the door. The fluorescent light beamed off his eyes as he looked up at her as he kneeled down between her legs. Throwing her panties behind him, he opened her legs a little wider.

And this is how it starts.

His surprisingly hot breath fanned over the inside of her thighs before his tongue flicked over the right spot of her core. She leaned back against the wall, gripping the side of the counter with one hand and Calum's hair with the other.

He closed his eyes to try and block out his thoughts but it was no use. If they had one thing in common it's that tongue of his. He knew how much he was being used but goddammit, how can you let her go? His rage was starting to get to him causing the increase speed to the flicks of his tongue. Her panted moans filled the small bathroom and he opened his eyes to look at her closed ones.

How fucking whipped he was was heartbreaking and she wasn't even his to be whipped over.

He finished her off and she moaned out a small "Calum" that he would remember later that night as he finished himself off, too.

Using his thumb against the corner of his lip, he wiped off all the excess on his face, picked up her panties and slid them up her legs. And just like that, he muttered a quick apology and left.

She's got a boyfriend, anyway.

//

a/n: sup

so anyways, you see that cal is all confused and shit and addie dont give a fuk and yeah typical typical(um)

but next chapter is gonna surprise the shit out of all you i promise ya'll goin to be trippin and fallin out of seats and shit ur welcome

im trying to use as much of the song lyrics as i can and ALSO i found some other songs that relate to the story as well

the story will consist of three songs part

first part is called English Love Affair by 5 es oh es which is over already but that part is just mainly how addie and cal's relationship starts okay like da sex

this part, the second one, is called Sex by the 1975 because Cal will figure out that he deserves better than someone who doesnt even think firstly of him.

the third part is a secret but ill tell yall when it rolls around which is a while.

bye guys lub chu

hope you enjoyed the awful smut